Give Me Your New Playoff Five

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
ctrcat":1fa3qs5q said:
Hasselbeck":1fa3qs5q said:
kearly":1fa3qs5q said:
I would take the Panthers OL in a heartbeat.

Compared to our OL the Panthers OL looks like the 2005 Seahawks line.

Yes the Panthers were that bad for most of 2014. Getting a first round talent as an underclassman that fell to the 3rd in Turner, getting lucky no team drafted Norwell, and taking a calculated risk in signing Oher who was reunited with his old position coach and had a good year changed it overnight.
Which as a Hawks fan gives me hope that the changes we made this offseason mean an improvement in Seattle's o-line this season. It can be turned around in a season.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
ctrcat":2tk8g63i said:
^The Panthers OL is not average. Turner, Kalil, and Norwell form the best interior OL in football. Oher and Remmers are an average OT combo and were exposed by a perfect storm of factors in SB50, mostly an elite group from Denver, but even the much maligned Remmers still shut down Bennett. Daryl Williams may supplant Remmers at RT sooner than later and is a promising RT prospect.
Panther's offensive line is good, but every offensive line looks like the JV team against the Broncos when they are healthy.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Colts replace the Texans
Ravens replace the Bengals
Raiders replace the Chiefs
Giants replace the Redskins
Cowboys replace the Vikings

Erebus

Reaction score
I don't know how I missed this thread over the summer. I love these predictions. I think the hardest thing about these predictions is guessing which good teams are going to decline, such as what happened to the Cardinals, Panthers, and Bengals.