Go 9ers vs Cardinals

xgeoff

Reaction score
Marvin49":qtpyksr9 said:
IndyHawk":qtpyksr9 said:
Where are all the Santa Clara fans?What happened to the 2-3 Card fans we had in here?Man we are on our lonesome here :lol:

We're still around.

I've been spending a lot of time on the election instead of football boards...

...plus lets be real, what is there to say about the Niners. Total rebuild project now. Just hoping for a good pick at this point and seeing what they can do in the offseason.

Kap was encouraging, but he can void his deal at the end of the year anyway...so..."yay" he played OK. He'll likely be gone anyway.

I just don't know how you rebuild with Baalke and York. I went over to a Niners board to see what the general mood was and the hatred for Baalke and York is epic, with very good reason. I like Chip Kelly, but his level of success (or lack thereof) in the NFL does not bode well for the future.

Jed seems more wrapped up in building a cabana for his pool than building a good team. The Niners fans even have a new name for him: 'cabana boy'. LOL, too funny!

Is there any hope that York runs all his business interests into the ground so he has to sell his interest in the team? It galls me to see someone with that level of entitlement, even if it ultimately helps the Seahawks.