Go Cardinals.... *ugh*

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Palmer hurt. Going to the locker room. Anyone know what for?

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
Playing the long game of the entire season, I prefer the Rams win this one. Cardinals are going to hit a stride at some point and start winning and this looks like it's close to the Rams ceiling.

Give the Rams a head start and let the Cardinals try to crawl out of a terrible initial record and we should be set if we stay healthy and make our adjustments accordingly.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Not certain the Rams won't have a winning record this season. They have some pretty good pieces. It is their misfortune that they have Fisher at the helm. Probably sacrileges to give them a modicum of respect :D

Hawkpower

Reaction score
MrThortan":vct0ssgp said:
Not certain the Rams won't have a winning record this season. They have some pretty good pieces. It is their misfortune that they have Fisher at the helm. Probably sacrileges to give them a modicum of respect :D

They still arent the threat that the Cards could be if AZ ever hits their stride.

Burying the Cards early is huge.

Joey13091

Reaction score
Where did all the Cardinals fans go? Place looks empty in a close game.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":30kcnduf said:
Man, the Cardinals are hot garbage.

Losing to a team that has a great front four and garbage everywhere else every time we play them sucks. The Rams are going to ride their third-place schedule to about nine wins, though.

I would rather the Cardinals lose this game I don't think they are going to stay down. I also feel like the Rams are going to regress to the mean -- I like St. Louis getting this win.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Cards look terrible. Wow really feeling good all of a sudden about our team

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I don't see how Card fans can spin this in any kind of positive light. Not only are they losing games, but losing them to pretty bad teams. Not to mention at home too.

Window shut pretty fast on the Cards.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Ugh - Cards playing like crap - not blatantly terrible any one place (except special teams) - but just bad enough almost every quarter to kill ourselves.

Palmer starting every game slow and taking needless shots in the endzone when they aren't there, Floyd decided to take it easy in a contract year (someone has to tell him that is the wrong approach) and then stupid penalties at the wrong times, some players on defense way out of sync - we look like the Rams but without the dominant front four :)

:)