Go Eagles!

renofox

Reaction score
It's strange seeing an offense that actually throws just past the sticks to pick up 1st downs.

After watching the Seahawks this year, I thought that was against the rules or something.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
I’ll take Hurts anytime… just slipped. Weird thing about them is they have an identity… they don’t panic… they flow… they trust their game plan. They expect to kick ass and have balls. Nice to see the whiners on heels. It’s early, I get it.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
The Eagles are intense… they don’t sit and wait until the fourth quarter. They are ******* with them at this early point.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
But the media and most people are balls deep on Purdy and SF. My wife is from Philly so I have to watch every game. My money is on them.

Polk738

Reaction score
It is nice seeing the Niners get thier asses kicked on offense for once, and to see Purdy get put in his place

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Wow. The Niners defender ran right through the receiver, and never looked back. So consistent with how our game was called. WTF

Mizak

Reaction score
Eagles pass defense is so bad. Geno should, keyword should, feast on them through the air.

Latest posts