Go Lions

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Man I wish the Lions would beat the 9ers but not with that defense. Oh well. Nice job Lions!

GemCity

Reaction score
Man I wish the Lions would beat the 9ers but not with that defense. Oh well. Nice job Lions!
No doubt. I’d love for the Lions to win.

I can’t see it happening though.

I also don’t think SF will beat Baltimore, Buffalo or KC…so, my soul has some peace.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
He’s actually had a great year. I know lot of people don’t like Baker but I’m turned into a fan for some reason.
Just hope we never sign him but TB probably gives him another 2 or 3 years. He was a douchebag early in his career but bankruptcy may have humbled him.

GemCity

Reaction score
He’s actually had a great year. I know lot of people don’t like Baker but I’m turned into a fan for some reason.
Considering he was replaced by a predat…I mean $230M kinda guy (waste), I was happy to see him lead his team that far.

He’s a scrapper.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
TB has a ton of free agents. This team looks nothing like it does now at start of next year. Probably in a decline next year.

94Smith

Reaction score
Definitely a factor. But that’s on offense.

Your defense is going to eat Goff alive.
Goffs offensive line is quite strong. 49ers produced very little pressures against green bays offensive line who is elite

GemCity

Reaction score
Goffs offensive line is quite strong. 49ers produced very little pressures against green bays offensive line who is elite
94…it’s ok to be meek and not take anything for granted.

But, you guys are going to annihilate them dawg.

30+ to 17 or less.

Could be wrong but…..your squad is too strong. You’re going to overwhelm them quick.

I really like the Lions and what they’ve done. Their OC, Ben Johnson, is my preferred choice for the next HC of the Seahawks.

But….I’m not seeing it being a challenge for you.