Go LIONS!!!

bileever

Reaction score
I don't really expect it, but wouldn't it be great to see the Lions dismantle KC tonight?
No, it wouldn't! I'm rooting hard against the Lions tonight. We will be in direct competition with the Lions for either the wild card, or for home field advantage. I don't care if they're underdog sweethearts, NO ROOTING FOR THE LIONS!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll root them on tonight, but after that they are just a potential NFC team in our way.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
IT may be closer then it ever has a right to be with no Chris and possibly Travis it's definitely going to interesting. Personally the day I pull for any NFC team unless it directly affects our playoff chances will never happen. **** Detroit hopefully they lose every week or anytime it actually effects the Seahawks.

Last edited:

kidhawk

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't really have a dog in this fight, but for statistical purposes, it always helps us to root against NFC teams in these matchups.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Detroit is tough, I wouldn't count them out. KC by 7.
The last thing I want to see is them winning tonight and having us in Week 2 for their home opener, coming off beating the champs on the road.

God no.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
They are a rival NFC team and although i like their story I can't root for them over my hommy.

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
It's the lions. How many times have we heard that the lions have finally turned the corner? I just can't buy the lions until they show something other than a flash for a half a season.

Kelce-less/Chris Jones-less Chiefs by 7.

94Smith

Reaction score
Potential NFC playoff team which could affect both the Seahawks and 49ers chances... not sure why you would root for them even if everyone is growing tired of the Mahomes and Andy Reid hoopla

Mizak

Reaction score
I think the Lions are the only team with 2 byes this season. They play today, then dont play until next Sunday.

they have their typical bye cuz every team has one. They have their annual Thanksgiving Day game on Thursday. Then, they don’t play until their next Sunday game.

James in PA

Reaction score
Yeah, I've gone back-and-forth on this. While the Lions are (right now) a likable team and I appreciate what they did for us last season, it's always best to have the AFC win when it comes to a team that could be in direct competition with us for playoff seeding.

Rooting for KC in this game is nothing compared to the disgust I'll feel for having to be a Stealers fan this Sunday.