Go Pack

Welshers2

Reaction score
If the Packers win tonight our season will come down to beating the Cardinals and Bears vs Packers.

There is no doubt the Bears will give it everything they have to ruin the Packers season. They've been playing better as of late anyway. That's a 50/50 game, meaning we're still very alive with a win

renofox

Reaction score
You think the football gods are gonna allow us to get in like that 2 years in a row?
Hey, wait a minute..Why Not Us!

Lions beat the Packers in week 18 last year to let us back door the playoffs.

Bears can do it for us this year!

Oh, wait. We gotta beat the Powerhouse 4-12 Cardinals in AZ? I'm not very confident the Seahawks can do that.

Mayne one of these years we can actually make the playoffs before week 18 and without relying on other teams?

James in PA

Reaction score
I thought we simply have to beat Arizona next week to make the playoffs?
Nope. That would have been the case had we beaten Pissburgh. But the Seahawks hate controlling their own destiny. So, now we need a win against Arizona AND a Green Bay loss to the Bears.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Hey, wait a minute..Why Not Us!

Lions beat the Packers in week 18 last year to let us back door the playoffs.

Bears can do it for us this year!

Oh, wait. We gotta beat the Powerhouse 4-12 Cardinals in AZ? I'm not very confident the Seahawks can do that.

Mayne one of these years we can actually make the playoffs before week 18 and without relying on other teams?
Ever since the fail Mary we took a part of the packers soul. It seems to be apparent every year when it comes down to crunch time and we need them to falter.

I hope it doesn’t happen. With this hot mess of a team I’d say let’s go for draft picks but with the same coaching staff it will be a waste.

This isn’t even purgatory for us right now. Purgatory assumes moving on and upward - we’re just in a quagmire and we can’t even go down.

renofox

Reaction score
...This isn’t even purgatory for us right now. Purgatory assumes moving on and upward - we’re just in a quagmire and we can’t even go down.
We're definitely doing the suffering and expiation part, but I'm not seeing much of the cleansing or purification part.

Sounds more like Hell than Purgatory.

- A Wayward Catholic