Go Texans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smellyman

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":o8mm2bci said:
Ambrose83":o8mm2bci said:
theENGLISHseahawk":o8mm2bci said:
Smellyman":o8mm2bci said:
Short week and the patriots instill many new O concepts.

Figure it out Bevell

Oh for crying out loud... change the record.

He's completely right... They are playing a 3 Rd string qb.... Scored 10 pts already... They do not have better offensive personnel.

They scored a touchdown after a turnover on special teams and have a field goal aside from that in a punt fest.

But yeah, let's turn a totally unrelated post about Houston @ New England into another 'Fire Bevell' extravaganza.

So, so, so, so tiresome.

Fire Bevell! What would Josh McDaniels do with Baldwin, Lockett, Graham and Wilson? Miracle worker at NE! ~drools~

MrThortan

Reaction score
Only casually watching. Surprised Pats are only up 10.

Smellyman

Reaction score
DavidSeven":12i6yl9o said:
Smellyman":12i6yl9o said:
DavidSeven":12i6yl9o said:
Well, the Texans have ridiculous talent all over their offense and have done nothing. So, I guess our OC is better than their HC, who used to be Belichick's OC. Or maybe, just maybe, we can't draw conclusions out of one half of Thursday Night Football.

Brissett, nice run, but the TD was essentially off a turnover, which is something our defense has yet to force. Their offense hasn't done much else at all.

They do? I know nothing of their OL, but Hopkins is the only skill guys I'd want over Kearse

Over Kearse?! Hopkins is a top 4 NFL WR, maybe top 3. Will Fuller is a new name, but has already established himself as the best receiver out of this rookie class. He'll have 1,000 yards by the end of the season. Lamar Miller is a top 5 RB in this offense.

Yes Hopkins over Kearse..duh. Which is what I said.

Miller does nothing for me and is vastly overrated.

lobohawk

Reaction score
Three NCState alums starting at QB this week with Wilson, Rivers, and now Jacoby. QB U? JK. Too bad they never could go far with them.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
It's funny cause on Brock n Salk they said NE has just as bad if not worse Oline than Seattle. But they still get first downs and TDs with a 3rd string QB. Hmm funny how that works

minormillikin

Reaction score
It's looking like the Bradyless, Gronkless Patriots are soon to be 3-0. This displeases me.

We need to start doing what they're doing, and no I don't think it's cheating that makes them good. It's just a cherry on top.

mikeak

Reaction score
lobohawk":3kgfwmre said:
Three NCState alums starting at QB this week with Wilson, Rivers, and now Jacoby. QB U? JK. Too bad they never could go far with them.

Then add Glennon on the bench for Tampa Bay

The issue is that players like Holt was to early. The closest was probably with Koren and Rivers

mikeak

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":1ov5xmdp said:
It's funny cause on Brock n Salk they said NE has just as bad if not worse Oline than Seattle. But they still get first downs and TDs with a 3rd string QB. Hmm funny how that works

They also used 6 offensive linemen in several possesions

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1przc5p3 said:
I'm on NE ML, so go NE.

EZ $. Everyone betting on the Texans like idiots. Do you not know, it doesn't matter who is playing QB for the Pats. Even if Edelman started at QB they would have won.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
The rest of the NFL should follow the Pats lead and put every kickoff at the goal line. Since they moved the kickoffs up, you can get your coverage team down there well before the returner gets to the 15. The NFL screwed up on this rule.

253hawk

Reaction score
Oh god Simms just referenced 'the super bowl play'.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Frick. I hate the patriots. But if I'm being honest with myself the patriots and steelers look like the best two teams in football right now. They'll probably meet in the afc championship game. I rather chew broken glass

minormillikin

Reaction score
Holy crap... New England is amazing and Houston needs to move another team to Tennessee.