Go timbers!!!

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Just saw the first goal... what was that keeper doing?

Little soccer history that many may not remember.. the Timbers lost an NASL Championship (maybe Conference final) to a Pele led NY Cosmos team on a very similar type goal.

that's a long time to wait for karma to recycle

Smurf

Reaction score
Congrats on your win.

Now, lets never speak of this again.

Smurf

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1trvx1s4 said:
Smurf":1trvx1s4 said:
Congrats on your win.

are you going to the parade?

No. As, I'm sure everyone knows by now, I am actually a closet Timbers fan and have been under deep cover for the Timbers Army for almost a decade trying to destroy the Sounders fanbase from within. I think attending our victory bicycle ride will end up blowing my cover and ruining all of my hard work. :roll:

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Smurf":azezepvj said:
Uncle Si":azezepvj said:
Smurf":azezepvj said:
Congrats on your win.

are you going to the parade?

No. As, I'm sure everyone knows by now, I am actually a closet Timbers fan and have been under deep cover for the Timbers Army for almost a decade trying to destroy the Sounders fanbase from within. I think attending our victory bicycle ride will end up blowing my cover and ruining all of my hard work. :roll:

Well, I'm glad that you finally got to experience an Mls championship. Very gratifying isn't it? Especially since those wine and cheese lovers up north have never sniffed one. Losers.

Smurf

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2r34er7j said:
Well, I'm glad that you finally got to experience an Mls championship. Very gratifying isn't it? Especially since those wine and cheese lovers up north have never sniffed one. Losers.

While we may have beat big brother to one trophy, he have more in total than we have...and Cousin Galaxy more than him. We should be kind not to rub it in their face, since we do root for his Football and Baseball team after-all.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Smurf":2denhqdd said:
JSeahawks":2denhqdd said:

While we may have beat big brother to one trophy, he have more in total than we have...and Cousin Galaxy more than him. We should be kind not to rub it in their face, since we do root for his Football and Baseball team after-all.

When Big Brother (is watching you) gets a parade for US Open Cup trophies, we will compare them to MLS Cups. Unless, of course, Big Brother (is watching you) wants to emulate the Cleveland Browns and compare trophies from a defunct league that is.