Go Vikings

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
This was one of the few instances where I was rooting against my own team’s best interest (and so were you Seahawk fans). Screw. The. Cowboys. Even if it makes getting a wild card spot harder.

Allow me to elaborate. The better the record of the Packers and the Vikings, the better he record whichever one of them gets a wild card birth. The NFC East? It is not very good. Whichever team comes in second place in that division is probably out in most seasons. But an 11-5 or 12-4 wild card team from the NFC North? Not good for whichever team is second in the NFC West.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":35xzw2wj said:
This was one of the few instances where I was rooting against my own team’s best interest (and so were you Seahawk fans). Screw. The. Cowboys. Even if it makes getting a wild card spot harder.

Allow me to elaborate. The better the record of the Packers and the Vikings, the better he record whichever one of them gets a wild card birth. The NFC East? It is not very good. Whichever team comes in second place in that division is probably out in most seasons. But an 11-5 or 12-4 wild card team from the NFC North? Not good for whichever team is second in the NFC West.

Yep...a catch 22 of the worst kind. No matter what we were in the same state of mind. Now I gotta go wash my mouth out again. :mrgreen: