Good Game Guys and Good Luck

OceanPanther

Reaction score
Congrats SeaHawks..

We can come back and congratulate you because we've been playing with 'house money' for the last 5 weeks and it's been fun,,

Good luck with who ever you get next week..

irocdave

Reaction score
Panthers were a worthy opponent. Cam played really well and that D is close to being dominate. As mentioned above, the Panthers remind me of the 2012 Hawks. You guys are so close to being great.

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
Just wanted to say congrats on the win and good luck next week. We knew you guys had a heck of a team. We held our ground until the 4th and things just fell a part.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Was talking to a buddy. What are the Panthers missing?

What do we have that they do not?

I have thoughts, but what do you simpletons think?!

Mick063

Reaction score
Respect for the Panthers.

Cam has a cannon arm is much more accurate than I anticipated. If Manning took his place, he would have been sacked about 5-6 times.

The Panther team effort was definitely there. They did not lay down. Ever.

They will be in the mix next season.

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":3l3misxl said:

Panthers need a true #2 wr, a LT bell did a good job late, but don't think he is the answer. I think we need safety help. Harper is old and didn't have the speed tonight to hang. That's a few things.

vonstout

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":3nkff565 said:

They need another WR, but we do too. The biggest difference is the LOB. Our secondary is awesome.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Luke and Cam were good as advertised and Benjamin was better. The Panther OL was solid too. The better team won but it was closer than the final score shows.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Thanks for a stoppin' by . The Panthers are a great team and deserved to be there. Good luck in the future. My moose knuckle is a swollen like two rats a fightin' in a burlap sack.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Good luck next year. I root for the Panthers when they aren't playing the Hawks. You guys have a lot of good pieces and should be a threat next year.

drdiags

Reaction score
No one shuts down Lynch but NFC West teans and Carolina. A second WR like Benjamin plus a decent replacement for the older secondary players only puts more cred in the mix for the Panthers. Last year was the intro, this season was the heartbreak, next year and beyond could be a good thing for the Panthers. You only grow from the run you just had.

We saw it with the Saints win/Chicago loss, Skins win/Falcons loss. They helped make what this team is now. Rare is the team that can jump from nowhere to NFC/Superbowl winner. Look at our rival 9ers. NYG loss in the NFCCG, tough loss in the Superbowl when they probably should have won and last year's NFCCG loss.

You just hope you don't have to go through what the 9ers went through this year.

sutz

Reaction score
Thanks. I think the Panthers are about where we were a couple of years ago. When you think about winning the division at 7-8-1 (we were 7-9) and then pulling off a playoff win, it looks like you guys are up and comers. The Panthers could be a contender for the next couple of years. I just hope you don't go as far as we have. ;)

Gave us a hell of a game. Thanks for coming back and checking in post game.

drdiags

Reaction score
The thing is that the Panthers did have the 2nd seed last year so it isn't like the Seahawks coming off a 5-11 record before stumbling into the 7-9 div crown. Otherwise the parallels are close. Not close enough to the Panthers to know why, other than Hardy why they fell to a sub-500 record. Maybe Smith/LaFell and others made that big a difference on offense? Not sure.

ctrcat

Reaction score
I agree with much of what was said here so no need to make a new thread. Great game and good luck Seahawks! And thanks for the other positive comments already added in response to the OP.

Seafan

Reaction score
Charlotte is a beautiful city, you've got a good team, great coach and classy fans. You have one of the best front 7s in football. Your future is very bright. In spite of the score the game was very tough as usual. I expect to see you back in the playoffs again next season.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":c9ue2lzl said:
Hawk Strap":c9ue2lzl said:

Panthers need a true #2 wr, a LT bell did a good job late, but don't think he is the answer. I think we need safety help. Harper is old and didn't have the speed tonight to hang. That's a few things.

Harper is definitely a liability against speedy teams.

lukerguy

Reaction score
I can't believe how much the Panthers balled out. THey played an A++ game. They protected Cam so well. I was very impressed. If the Seahawks had brought their D game, they could have lost. Fortunately they brought their B+

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Panthers fans have to feel good watching Cam's performance. So little Andy Dalton in him.

chris98251

Reaction score
It appears Cam has grown up since the accident, he and the rest of the Panthers fought and gave it their best all game long, yeah they took risks that snake bit them, but when your coming into Seattle you have to try to get us off our game buy trying to get the lead. When we play with a lead were not good anymore, were deadly.