Good job Pete

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
They're largely doing the same things, for the most part. They haven't really changed anything fundamentally on offense, to my eyes anyway. It's just a bit cleaner execution-wise and DK Metcalf is officially pissed off.

I think the difference is that the Cowboys are mortal on run D right now

Ozzy

Reaction score
Yeah it’s hard to give too many high fives when this is standard stuff but they’re playing awesome on offense regardless

dbsn2420

Reaction score
It's too close....a couple of those big plays missed, and this is another blow out. Time to start ponding the ball to keep the Dallas Offense off the field.

OP
OP
CallMeADawg

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
They're largely doing the same things, for the most part. They haven't really changed anything fundamentally on offense, to my eyes anyway. It's just a bit cleaner execution-wise and DK Metcalf is officially pissed off.

The passes over the middle are not common outside of the 2 minute offense and we've seen them hit on quite few already. Getting JSN more involved has been wonderful to see as well

Optimus25

Reaction score

I think there’s a bigger focus on spreading the ball around to find matchups we like personally.

And we’re seeing that when you wanna cover Dk, Tyler and our TE, you have to find a way to stop JSN too.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I think there’s a bigger focus on spreading the ball around to find matchups we like personally.

And we’re seeing that when you wanna cover Dk, Tyler and our TE, you have to find a way to stop JSN too.
It'd make sense to me that the gameplan today was to use DK to draw coverage away from others

And we just ended up throwing it to him anyway, because he's DK and getting open anyway, as he is an animal dropped into Megatrons frame with near Olympian speed

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
You just need literally one thing to start working on offense, and then you build off of it

There's a very real "breaking the ice" to get out of slumps

JPatera76

Reaction score
You just need literally one thing to start working on offense, and then you build off of it

There's a very real "breaking the ice" to get out of slumps

I think scoring 3 times like they did in the end of the first half should help with confidence and momentum hopefully.