Grand Declaration

sutz

Reaction score
I am convinced we will have our best season since 2016.

Guaranteed.

:mrgreen:

bigskydoc

Reaction score
SeatownJay":dlafskgn said:
Seattle should have signed Kaepernick and cut Boykin. There's still time for them to do this, though, so hope is not dead.

Serious question. How much should we pay Kaep? What realistic number should we shoot for, and what is the absolute maximum we should pay?

Hawks46

Reaction score
Graham is making the Pro Bowl this year. 1000 yards and 11 TD's. Book it.

Pete and Russell are just sand bagging the rest of the league by not targetting him much. Also, they need to shake out the WR corps and see who's going to stick.

Fudwamper

Reaction score
SeatownJay":84a1c129 said:
Seattle should have signed Kaepernick and cut Boykin. There's still time for them to do this, though, so hope is not dead.

We do week 1 of the regular season.

Own The West

Reaction score
bigskydoc":ghe7s3gm said:
SeatownJay":ghe7s3gm said:

Serious question. How much should we pay Kaep? What realistic number should we shoot for, and what is the absolute maximum we should pay?

$0. We already have a million dollar athlete with a ten-cent head backup QB. If we bring anybody else in, it's got to be somebody that demonstrates consistent (even if incremental) improvement. I don't know if that's Boykin yet, but I do know it's not Kaepernick.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Grand declaration: Nobody sees us coming.
Similar to 2012-2013

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Bobblehead":2l21ur6x said:
We should have taken Foster.

If he can stay healthy he's a superstar in the making. And holy crap is he fun to watch, and so far just an all around fun guy to root for too. He's still got things to clean up in his game, but I can't even remember the last time I saw a rookie come this cleanly out of the gates.

That said, I don't know where he would play for the Seahwawks.

He's in no way a Sam, and Will and Mike are already very set for you guys.

I didn't like the McDowell pick (I know he got hurt but Lamp was the best lineman in the draft by far, and I thought Cam Robinson was second), didn't like the second trade back (King was also a need area and was a great prospect who fit the Hawks incredibly well), but staying at 31 and taking Foster would have been a waste of a pick and waste of talent given Wright and Wagner, IMO.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Grand Declaration, Bevell will actually call a fade pattern to a TE who can't be covered one on one :lol:

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3lc5e873 said:
Grand Declaration, Bevell will actually call a fade pattern to a TE who can't be covered one on one :lol:
Swoopes?

StoneCold

Reaction score
In light of today's news perhaps not so rash. We are Super Bowl bound!