Great News. (Rawls related)

Threedee

Reaction score
This would explain why on the footage we saw of him walking back to the locker room, flanked by staff, that he was walking under his own power, had a normal gait, and didn't appear to be hobbling or even grimacing.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Threedee":kbs29uqy said:
This would explain why on the footage we saw of him walking back to the locker room, flanked by staff, that he was walking under his own power, had a normal gait, and didn't appear to be hobbling or even grimacing.

I was going to say the same thing. After watching him respond immediately after his injury, I was shocked to find out that he was done for the year. I thought that they'd just tape him up and send him back out.

Nog

Reaction score
With those kinda injuries, you don't feel pain until you rest that's why he seems having no problem to leave the field.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Nog":xg1vlp7a said:
With those kinda injuries, you don't feel pain until you rest that's why he seems having no problem to leave the field.

With sprains and strains, yes, but this was a fracture. I'm no doctor, but if you have a fracture in your foot, you usually can't put any weight on it at all. I always thought that was one of the initial tests to see if you had a fracture, if you could put any weight on it.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2rcjee2p said:
RichNhansom":2rcjee2p said:
Sprains can be worse. I sprained my ankle and couldn't walk for a month but when I broke my finger I was running as soon as I sobered up.
Yeah, that kinda stuff always seem to happen when you go out dancin' and then after having a few drinks, some damned fool steps on your fingers. :vodka:

Snicker, took me a second read to figure it out but I chuckled when I did.