Great Season!

Welshers2

Reaction score
Gosh darn it guys we came up a little short, but seriously what a great season overall! A winning record and our QB set the record for most game winning drives in a season. Even though we didn't quite make the playoffs in the end this team sure was a lot of fun to watch! I really hope the coach comes back next year. Definitely a very successful season overall. No bad takeaways from it, we'll get em next year!

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
Really great season overall. A winning record and our QB set the record for most game winning drives in a season. Even though we didn't quite make the playoffs in the end this team sure was a lot of fun to watch! I really hope the coach comes back next year. Definitely a very successful season overall. No bad takeaways from it, we'll get em next year!
I so love your energy and sarcasm

GemCity

Reaction score
Gosh darn it guys we came up a little short, but seriously what a great season overall! A winning record and our QB set the record for most game winning drives in a season. Even though we didn't quite make the playoffs in the end this team sure was a lot of fun to watch! I really hope the coach comes back next year. Definitely a very successful season overall. No bad takeaways from it, we'll get em next year!
Damnit Pet…I mean Welshers2.

You purposefully left off a few “…and all that” comments to throw us off your trail.

I’m on to you PC.

NJHawk

Reaction score
Love the Hawks and the 12's but we were not and are not close

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I'm sure with another year of experience and maturity, this team will be battlin and fightin like crazy for that 7 seed next season.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I'm sure with another year of experience and maturity, this team will be battlin and fightin like crazy for that 7 seed next season.
HA! Well played. They just need to get to #1 in $ spent on defense to graduate from putrid to awful.

BGHawk

Reaction score
🤔

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score

I think you're being sarcastic......but this attitude is why most of the sports owners in our town are perfectly fine with not doing whatever it takes to win.

Golly gee sports fans who think 54% is just fine guys we'll get em next year!!