Great Season!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's absolutely NOT good enough what we have seen. Being a positive fan doesn't mean you don't get pissed off and/or want a LOT of changes. You can have both. This team is maddening to watch.
Screw 54 percent. That's a joke, just like that M's franchise you're referring to. As usual, the doom and gloomers decide how OTHER people feel and/or assume what other people think is ok. I'm glad we won yesterday. I'm pissed off and tired of the same old shit.

Yes, you CAN be both positive outlook and pissed off at the same time. None of it a WRONG way to go about it. We just all look at it differently, and that's cool. I don't get the everything sucks 24/7 take, and many don't get the positive takes. Not even about right or wrong, just how we all deal with it.

cymatica

Reaction score
Was dropping 2 spots in the draft worth a win which the team got out played and won by a missed FG?

Arizona won total yards 466 to 327, passing yards 260 to 189, rushing yards 206 to 138, yards per play 6.8 to 6.2, first downs 24 to 18, TOP 36:03 to 23:57. That's a butt whoopin that got bailed out by 2 missed field goals and it still took a 2 pt conversion that Pete only attempted because they were out of the playoffs.

At least if Seattle was imposing their will, it could be a win to feel good about. Instead they got ran all over by a 4-12 team while they struggled to block against a run defense that's just as bad.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Gosh darn it, if not for a horribly bad defense and mediocre offense, we're right there! Don't forget, a mediocre qb thirty years ago with a good defense won the sb for some team, so it can happen! Let's go get 'em guys!

James in PA

Reaction score
"I'm really jacked about this team. You can feel it. The jump they'll take from this year to next will be so obvious."

hoxrox

Reaction score

Ehhh the team regressed in every major statistical category, with more "talent" on the roster. How could he say it's "so clear" ?

His ego is clouding his judgement. He can't be this inept, can he? It's getting sad.

AubHawk71

Reaction score
I think you're being sarcastic......but this attitude is why most of the sports owners in our town are perfectly fine with not doing whatever it takes to win.

Golly gee sports fans who think 54% is just fine guys we'll get em next year!!
And give us $300 for the experience. Who wants garlic fries!?!

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
At least if Seattle was imposing their will, it could be a win to feel good about. Instead they got ran all over by a 4-12 team while they struggled to block against a run defense that's just as bad.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
What a bullshit artist. What PLANET is he on! They have regressed!!! If Jody sticks with him, I'm convinced she's either dumb or just doesn't give AF at all.
I have to say, I've posted the "What the **** planet are you on" after literally the back half of the season Pressers.

Delusional much? Great Game! Wow.

jeremiah

Reaction score
Gosh darn it guys we came up a little short, but seriously what a great season overall! A winning record and our QB set the record for most game winning drives in a season. Even though we didn't quite make the playoffs in the end this team sure was a lot of fun to watch! I really hope the coach comes back next year. Definitely a very successful season overall. No bad takeaways from it, we'll get em next year!
Great SATIRE.... FIRE THE BUM, yes I mean the white haired LOSER of a bum