Gronk suspended for 1 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pape

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":l06v532k said:
Pape":l06v532k said:
typical seahawk fan, sees anything related to the Pats, eyes go red and fill with blood remembering the 2 yard line int.

gronk grunted an apology, and will serve his suspension. end of story. it will probably cost him around 2 million dollars because of that one game... surely just a slap on the wrist, eh?
Stop being a classless tool. You'll still win the AFC East because your division hasn't had real competition since The Matrix came out, you don't need Gronk very badly. He deserves more than one game off for that move.

Deserves more? Says who? You? lol, ok. Well the ones who matter - the league - they don't think so.

one game is reasonable and balanced when there is nothing on the table in terms of fines/punishments for intentional targeting. the league competition committee can make one up this off season...

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
Pape":1iy9jj7b said:
RolandDeschain":1iy9jj7b said:
Pape":1iy9jj7b said:
typical seahawk fan, sees anything related to the Pats, eyes go red and fill with blood remembering the 2 yard line int.

gronk grunted an apology, and will serve his suspension. end of story. it will probably cost him around 2 million dollars because of that one game... surely just a slap on the wrist, eh?
Stop being a classless tool. You'll still win the AFC East because your division hasn't had real competition since The Matrix came out, you don't need Gronk very badly. He deserves more than one game off for that move.

Deserves more? Says who? You? lol, ok. Well the ones who matter - the league - they don't think so.

one game is reasonable and balanced when there is nothing on the table in terms of fines/punishments for intentional targeting. the league competition committee can make one up this off season...

Funny how you didn't trust the league's judgement when Shady Brady was suspended.

Pape

Reaction score
Maulbert":3mqowfj7 said:
Funny how you didn't trust the league's judgement when Shady Brady was suspended.

That's because Herr Goodell had nothing to do with Gronks hearing, opposed to the Brady Con Job.

Pape

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2rjd84z7 said:
Ah, so naive.

Ah, so hyper-critical (because its not Richard Sherman downing a handful of adderall tabs)

chris98251

Reaction score
Pape":37j59wne said:
RolandDeschain":37j59wne said:
Ah, so naive.

Ah, so hyper-critical (because its not Richard Sherman downing a handful of adderall tabs)

I will make this so basic even a Patriot fan can understand.

Nobody has more allegations of cheating wrorking around the rules or dirty player types then the Patriots since Belichek has been coach.

So if you want to be here tomorrow I would suggest you just be happy you can still post here.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Josea16":36foijd5 said:
hawkfan68":36foijd5 said:
He's a primadonna in my book. His ego is so large that he believes the world revolves around him. What's worse is he's appealing the suspension. That's a sham. Take your punishment like a man.
I misunderstood your post you are right . The only game they could lose is against Pittsburgh. As for Gronkowski he should have been suspended 2-4 games minimum.

It’s cool....no problem. :irishdrinkers:

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Pape":3j4ggr9n said:
RolandDeschain":3j4ggr9n said:
Ah, so naive.

Yeah, the prescription drug any NFL player can take if they have a doctor's note.

Pape

Reaction score
chris98251":kigiq7yo said:
Pape":kigiq7yo said:
RolandDeschain":kigiq7yo said:
Ah, so naive.

I will make this so basic even a Patriot fan can understand.

Nobody has more allegations of cheating wrorking around the rules or dirty player types then the Patriots since Belichek has been coach.

So if you want to be here tomorrow I would suggest you just be happy you can still post here.

2012 piss collector says otherwise

Pape

Reaction score
hawknation2017":9svs1huq said:
Pape":9svs1huq said:
RolandDeschain":9svs1huq said:
Ah, so naive.

Yeah, the prescription drug any NFL player can take - If they have a legitimate reason to take it, which he didn't - if they have a doctor's note.

fixed that for you.

Mindsink

Reaction score
I find that most Patriots fans are really cool and down to earth. Usually, those fans have been fans for decades and lived through years of sucky Patriots teams.

sutz

Reaction score
I've long felt that in cases like this, the player doing the injuring (Gronk, in this case) should be suspended for just as long as the injured player is unable to play, minimum.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Pape, you and Jerry Thornton are gonna go to your graves thinking it wasn't a dickhead move by Gronk.

Pape

Reaction score
mistaowen":2pgghrc3 said:
Pape, you and Jerry Thornton are gonna go to your graves thinking it wasn't a dickhead move by Gronk.

Old Balls certainly had a hot take today. The man has it right though, we need to Defend that Wall.

But, you mischaracterize us both. Old Balls and I both thought the suspension was fine. Got no problem with him losing a game. Got a problem with people who ramp it up into being the worst thing that ever happened in league history. The histrionics of some are laughable imo.

Pape

Reaction score
adeltaY":19615csp said:
Sherman won is appeal though. How'd that go for Tommy boy?

Oh you know, he took a lump or four, but it all worked out well - he won his second Super Bowl in three years, Fifth overall. :2thumbs:

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
Pape":21twb2ia said:
mistaowen":21twb2ia said:

Old Balls certainly had a hot take today.

But, you mischaracterize us both. Old Balls and I both thought the suspension was fine. Got no problem with him losing a game. Got a problem with people who ramp it up into being the worst thing that ever happened in league history. The histrionics of some are laughable imo.

Worst thing ever? Hardly. Worth 2 games? Absolutely. Albert Haynesworth got 5 for stomping on Andre Gurode's head about ten years ago. No denying that was worse, but Gronk piledrived a defenseless player half his size in the back of the head, giving him a concussion. I say it's worth half what Haynesworth got.

Pape

Reaction score
Maulbert":2by7hz5w said:
Worst thing ever? Hardly. Worth 2 games? Absolutely. Albert Haynesworth got 5 for stomping on Andre Gurode's head about ten years ago. No denying that was worse, but Gronk piledrived a defenseless player half his size in the back of the head, giving him a concussion. I say it's worth half what Haynesworth got.

more like a flying elbow than a piledriver. and the dude is fine, he already cleared protocols. he wont miss a game.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Pape":3iw70a20 said:
mistaowen":3iw70a20 said:

You a stoolie? Old Balls certainly had a hot take today. The man has it right though, we need to Defend that Wall.

Haha I am. Viva

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
Pape":2ft1lp91 said:
Maulbert":2ft1lp91 said:

more like a flying elbow than a piledriver. and the dude is fine, he already cleared protocols. he wont miss a game.

Health of the victim doesn't change intent of the perpetrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.