Gronk threw the first punch

bostonhardo

Reaction score
hawknation2015":36fol5k9 said:
quote="bostonhardo"]
MizzouHawkGal":36fol5k9 said:
GoPatsSB49":36fol5k9 said:
If you want the short answer it's humility. People kind of appreciate it.
Of which neither Brady or Gronkowski have in the least.

Please give me a SPECIFIC example of either but particularly Brady saying something lacking humility.

Just curious.

Just as I thought.[/quote]

Tom Brady has an extremely arrogant, holier than thou personality, but that is true of most great entertainers in any field. Telling Sherman and Thomas that they were nobodies was definitely a douche move that stands out for Seahawk fans, while other fans have their own examples that come to mind.[/quote]

I think you need to remove trash talk on the field. just watch a little bit of "SoundFX" and you will have to agree with me. I am sure that Sherman and Thomas are no shrinking violets themselves. It's a constant. I would judge a players humility more how he carries himself and speaks to and about other people off the field. Brady does nothing but praise opponents, coaches, and every single teammate from other stars to guys on the practice squad.

People don't like him for two reasons. One is he is the kind of guy that you love playing on your team but hate playing against your team. The second is that he is that pretty boy quarterback with the hot chick who 99% will never be. He isn't the guy who would hang with me and my buddies drinking beers. I'm just rambling now....nevermind ....think whatever you want but he is a great great athlete and a good guy.

253hawk

Reaction score
morgulon1":3tm6doh2 said:
VivaEfrenHerrera":3tm6doh2 said:
Ask yourself this: Why is America in general and Boston-area sports fans in particular much more comfortable with players like Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski than they are with players like Marshawn Lynch and Richard Sherman? Is there some observable difference we can pinpoint here?

You are speaking of one of the most "Caucasian" areas in the country, so I get what youre saying.

They melted down the internet when Joel Ward (black) knocked the Bruins out of the playoffs in OT in 2012. And again when they lost another playoff OT game at the hand of PK Subban (also black) last year.

Pretty sure both were twitter records for N-bombs dropped in a given time.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":42iovckv said:
LOL @ saying Gronk started it.

Irvin was clearly in the heat of the moment. But Bennett was the idiot starting everything.

Victory formation = game over. No need to cause unnecessary injuries or anything like that.

WRONG WRONG WRONG. While I hate when teams crash the victory formation because MOST of the time it will do nothing. In this case we could have Easily created a safety. Then we get the ball back. Who knows what then. It would only take a field goal. That play was actually offsides on the offense. The center jerked his head twice to draw us off. Illegal on there part but it means nothing now.

253hawk

Reaction score
Head bobs are only illegal when Seattle centers do them.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Oh yeah how soon we forget. Just like our players have to come out for concussion protocol while other star players decide for themselves.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":3shy9zei said:
LOL @ saying Gronk started it.

Irvin was clearly in the heat of the moment. But Bennett was the idiot starting everything.

Victory formation = game over. No need to cause unnecessary injuries or anything like that.

You realize people don't take you serious or credible when you start of with a 'LOL' Makes you look like a kid.

Latest posts