Hall of Famer Kenny Easley (update: he made it!)

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Thank you I ordered one, and am happy to have done so, I just wish they would look in to little details when they do these reproduction things, as the 4 is completely wrong. It was also wrong on the Reebok one from many years ago.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
tacomahawk":2ywyk7v1 said:
Thank you I ordered one, and am happy to have done so, I just wish they would look in to little details when they do these reproduction things, as the 4 is completely wrong. It was also wrong on the Reebok one from many years ago.
Yep wrong 4. I've only seen one Easley jersey with the accurate 4, and that was in person about 7 years ago, and I think the guy had it custom made.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Why are the 4 & 5 wrong? Any comparison photos to prove it. I just spent over 150$ the other day. It came from NFL.com. :(

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
cst_easley_kenny_green_jacob_cheering_san_diego.jpg

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2qkjx3nu said:
Why are the 4 & 5 wrong? Any comparison photos to prove it. I just spent over 150$ the other day. It came from NFL.com. :(
What you bought is the ONLY style available. Nothing wrong with it at all. It's just different from the Hawks number/font style at that time. There are also a lot of Largent jerseys from the same time frame that are a bit off as well.
I am just a stickler for detail. Wear your jersey with pride, as it a jersey of a great player and HOF'er! :2thumbs:

In other words don't let us jersey snobs rain on you awesome jersey purchase.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1g3mffsp said:
Seahwkgal":1g3mffsp said:
What you bought is the ONLY style available. Nothing wrong with it at all. It's just different from the Hawks number/font style at that time. There are also a lot of Largent jerseys from the same time frame that are a bit off as well.
I am just a stickler for detail. Wear your jersey with pride, as it a jersey of a great player and HOF'er! :2thumbs:

In other words don't let us jersey snobs rain on you awesome jersey purchase.

Truer words were not expressed, like I said happy to purchase one of these, the numbers, however are not quite accurate. Now get off my lawn :)

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I have a Largent Jersey that my brother bought for me as a Christmas gift a couple years ago. My Jersey arsenal is getting better. I CANNOT wait to wear my Easley jersey since he was the BOOM before the LOB. Total pride!!
I bought a Jones jersey in 2007 when I came to Seattle.
My total arsenal is:
Jones, Tatupu(I will always love him), Alexander, Largent, Wilson(the only non-retired one), Fan, and the soon to be here Easley.
I need one more HOF Kennedy Jersey, however, when I checked the only size left was a M and I like the L size so I can layer under them.
GoHawks!!!!

semiahmoo

Reaction score
One of the hardest hitting Hawks ever.

The great Seahawk D of 2012-2014 played with the attitude Easley embodied years earlier.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I've heard opposing quarterbacks say that no matter what play they had called, the first thing they did when they broke the huddle was to see where Easley was lining up. It's pretty unusual for a safety to command that much respect from opposing quarterbacks. He's without a doubt one of the top 2 safeties (the other being Ronnie Lott) during his era, and the only thing keeping him out of the HOF this long was his longevity.

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000818327/article/pro-football-hall-of-fames-2017-presenters-announced[/urltargetblank]

Pro Football Hall of Fame's 2017 presenters announced

» Kenny Easley: Tommy Rhodes, Kenny's high school coach

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
kidhawk":2l7ei4rt said:
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000818327/article/pro-football-hall-of-fames-2017-presenters-announced[/urltargetblank]

Pro Football Hall of Fame's 2017 presenters announced

» Kenny Easley: Tommy Rhodes, Kenny's high school coach
That's pretty cool. Thanks for posting it. :2thumbs: