Happy Birthday Todd

chris98251

Reaction score
Glad everyone made it out Todd, heal and get well both of you, thankfully the designs now take most the impact in that crumple zone and make pictures look more catastrophic. But if you can talk about it your doing good. Daughter in Law had a similar situation.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Aros":lt5q2nkt said:
Thank you all for your birthday wishes! I am especially grateful this year for them. My wife Cindy and I were involved in a serious car accident last Saturday on our way to dinner celebrating our 17th Anniversary. An oncoming SUV lost control and over-corrected into our lane where we T-Boned the vehicle. It was a horrific impact and needless to say I am so grateful to be able to respond to wishes, and that my wife who was in the hospital with a broken sternum was released to come home - on my birthday. I have some broken ribs and foot, so between us we are dealing with a lot of pain as can be imagined. But the support and love from our friends and family has been humbling and touching for us both and we can't thank you enough.

Pain eventually fades, and we pray and give thanks to God and our Angels that were NO DOUBT watching over us on that day.

Love to all and GO HAWKS!!!!
Dang! Glad you and your wife are here to tell about it. Heal up quickly Boss.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks all...We know how incredibly lucky we are to have escaped this accident without a worse outcome. The driver is a transient living out of her car with no insurance, no license and a warrant. So any hope for pain and suffering comp is out the window. All that matters is we are alive to be pissed about it.

For the record I am 51, feeling every cell of it today, lol.

chris98251

Reaction score
Aros":23poqeil said:
Thanks all...We know how incredibly lucky we are to have escaped this accident without a worse outcome. The driver is a transient living out of her car with no insurance, no license and a warrant. So any hope for pain and suffering comp is out the window. All that matters is we are alive to be pissed about it.

That's always the way of it for some reason, no insurance, no assets, or unlicensed driver. Well heal and get some of Wilsons Miracle water :)

samwize77

Reaction score
Hope you and the wife are doing better today Todd! My best wishes to you and yours!!

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Man glad you guys are ok. That is a horrible accident. Life sure throws us some curve balls.

OP
OP
grizbob

grizbob

Reaction score
Aros":1857u9ck said:

Damn, I feel old..The day you were born I became old enough to get my drivers license.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":dheqn6ex said:
Aros":dheqn6ex said:
Thank you all for your birthday wishes! I am especially grateful this year for them. My wife Cindy and I were involved in a serious car accident last Saturday on our way to dinner celebrating our 17th Anniversary. An oncoming SUV lost control and over-corrected into our lane where we T-Boned the vehicle. It was a horrific impact and needless to say I am so grateful to be able to respond to wishes, and that my wife who was in the hospital with a broken sternum was released to come home - on my birthday. I have some broken ribs and foot, so between us we are dealing with a lot of pain as can be imagined. But the support and love from our friends and family has been humbling and touching for us both and we can't thank you enough.

Pain eventually fades, and we pray and give thanks to God and our Angels that were NO DOUBT watching over us on that day.

Holy T-Bones. Man, I am just glad you are able to share and that we are hearing from you.

I know you are like 52... cuz you were like a talent god in High School and i was there to see it and I am 52.. so there's that.

I still can't believe you lost all your hair... I mean even mine is reaching 14" without a gray, too bad I can't sing or play guitar. Or draw.
So the pic I saw which Pehawk posted somewhere that I thought was a glam rocker
was really Todd?Pe said it was but I couldn't believe it..(Pe where is that pic?)
Glad you and wife will be ok Todd..I would check your uinsured motorist section
of your policy..I had to take mine to court but they paid up after trying to weasle
around with me.

acer1240

Reaction score
Glad you and your lovely wife are OK. Broken ribs suck ass....

sc85sis

Reaction score
Aros":2i3kdpq1 said:

Jeez! I’m glad you’re both going to be OK.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
IndyHawk":38v67dg9 said:
loafoftatupu":38v67dg9 said:
Aros":38v67dg9 said:

Holy T-Bones. Man, I am just glad you are able to share and that we are hearing from you.

I know you are like 52... cuz you were like a talent god in High School and i was there to see it and I am 52.. so there's that.

I still can't believe you lost all your hair... I mean even mine is reaching 14" without a gray, too bad I can't sing or play guitar. Or draw.
So the pic I saw which Pehawk posted somewhere that I thought was a glam rocker
was really Todd?Pe said it was but I couldn't believe it..(Pe where is that pic?)
Glad you and wife will be ok Todd..I would check your uinsured motorist section
of your policy..I had to take mine to court but they paid up after trying to weasle
around with me.

I never saw that pic. Todd will be humble about it but I am not kidding.. his talents were known across the lines of LindBergh, Kentridge, Kent-Meridian and the like. I knew who he was I and never actually knew him. I never actually went to school here, I was only here for the Summers to stay with my mom and all my friends were from Kentridge with a few from Lindberg. They talked of this artist constantly and I was fortunate to be in his presence during these talents being on display.

Latest posts