Reaction score
Hey Aros, happy damned birthday. :vodka:

How many trips around the sun for you? 67 for me :180670:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I'm guessing he is 52..Happy Birthday you old has been rocker. :lol:

daketah

Reaction score
I don't usually break radio silence, but I have great appreciation all you have done for this community (and being its creator). I have been lurking for somewhere around 15 years, and spent hundreds of hours reading the insights, breakdowns and breakdowns. We all owe you a huge debt of gratitude! :irishdrinkers:

samwize77

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Todd !!! :irishdrinkers: :2thumbs:

calinator

Reaction score
Happy birthday! You have been a great moderator and it was always fun talking about the Seahawks with you the last 15 years I've been here. Time flies.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you all for your birthday wishes! I am especially grateful this year for them. My wife Cindy and I were involved in a serious car accident last Saturday on our way to dinner celebrating our 17th Anniversary. An oncoming SUV lost control and over-corrected into our lane where we T-Boned the vehicle. It was a horrific impact and needless to say I am so grateful to be able to respond to wishes, and that my wife who was in the hospital with a broken sternum was released to come home - on my birthday. I have some broken ribs and foot, so between us we are dealing with a lot of pain as can be imagined. But the support and love from our friends and family has been humbling and touching for us both and we can't thank you enough.

Pain eventually fades, and we pray and give thanks to God and our Angels that were NO DOUBT watching over us on that day.

Love to all and GO HAWKS!!!!

Attachments

• crashlow.jpg
    crashlow.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 941
  • crash1low.jpg
    crash1low.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 941

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Aros":2a1fumyi said:
Thank you all for your birthday wishes! I am especially grateful this year for them. My wife Cindy and I were involved in a serious car accident last Saturday on our way to dinner celebrating our 17th Anniversary. An oncoming SUV lost control and over-corrected into our lane where we T-Boned the vehicle. It was a horrific impact and needless to say I am so grateful to be able to respond to wishes, and that my wife who was in the hospital with a broken sternum was released to come home - on my birthday. I have some broken ribs and foot, so between us we are dealing with a lot of pain as can be imagined. But the support and love from our friends and family has been humbling and touching for us both and we can't thank you enough.

Pain eventually fades, and we pray and give thanks to God and our Angels that were NO DOUBT watching over us on that day.

Holy T-Bones. Man, I am just glad you are able to share and that we are hearing from you.

I know you are like 52... cuz you were like a talent god in High School and i was there to see it and I am 52.. so there's that.

I still can't believe you lost all your hair... I mean even mine is reaching 14" without a gray, too bad I can't sing or play guitar. Or draw.

OP
OP
grizbob

grizbob

Reaction score
Aros":2d41js4i said:

Wow! So sorry to hear about your accident but thankful your going to be OK. Give Cindy our best.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros":1s0d9kej said:

Man, sucks that happened, but I'm glad everyone is home and healing up and that it wasn't any worse.

Latest posts