Happy Blue Friday !

JonRud

Reaction score
I declared 'Football Friday' at my warehouse in NJ, mainly as an excuse to wear my #3 jersey to work one day. So I have people wearing Giants, Jets, Stealers, Dolphins, Cowboys & even Bucs. I am the only one in Hawks gear.

I hung up my 12th man flag on the balcony outside my office so everyone can see it all day. I will probably just leave it up there. Will try to post a pic later.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Extremely happy about this posting. I like the fact that there is such diversity in the team gear. Good on ya buddy.
Go 12s...Go Hawks.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
You need to fire the Stealers and Cowboys fans immediately. They can't be very bright. ;)

drcool

Reaction score
Rockin my Kam Chancellor jersey here in the office in Jacksonville. My office-mate (another Washington transplant) is wearing his wolf grey Earl Thomas.

OP
OP
JonRud

JonRud

Reaction score
Here is a pic from the warehouse in NJ. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384529242582059

NYCoug

Reaction score
Yeah Jon! Way to be!

Between this and you purchasing your flights to Seattle for the NFC Title Game the other day, you are kickin' some major ass my friend!

Can't wait for that Saints game!

SE174

Reaction score
89 Carlson jersey signed by Baldwin, along with Sherm/BB signed hawks hat here at work in Kennewick.

Coxal

Reaction score
#25 Sherman here but no one know what the heck i'm doing with this "weird clothe" on me... <3 Fance.

A random guy asked me this morning : "oh is this an hockey jersey? Like the Detroit Wings ?"... :thfight7:

mrinsatiable

Reaction score
Go hawks!!! my office has roughly 10,000 employess and people wear seahawks jersey's...1 in every 50 people have a jersey on. When i lived in Texas..on friday every other person was wearing a dallas cowboys jersey. and people would root each other each time they saw each other. The way Alabama says "Roll Tide"...i'm hoping one day people in Seattle will say "go hawks" the same way but here in the northwest we're too polite and shy to be that way. A person can always dream.

Starrman44

Reaction score
Way to go, guys!

My wife's an RN. She wanted a Seahawks Lanyard to hang her badge on. I found one in the updated colors (actually I got 2 just in case I need one, lol). Now she can rep the Hawks every day.

She wore it for the first time last night (since we got them yesterday). One of her patients family were Seahawks fans. They thought it was so cool.

Siihawk

Reaction score
My friend lives out in Medford NJ after moving there last year and he has an entire Hawks Man Cave downstairs. 12 Flag waves every Friday. We are flying out there next month for the Giants game!