Harbaugh to Texas??? It's not so crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dick Johnson

Reaction score
I think Pete Carroll started the Harbaugh to Texas rumors. "He keeps beating me. First Stanford, and now the nfl. When will it stop?" Seriously, herbstreet was the one who started the rumor, and he was quoted saying he had no source. I hear Wilson is leaving football to play for the rangers triple a team next season. It's all over the radio, it must be true!

Throwdown

Reaction score
Lololololololol beating him in the nfl? Remind me how close you kept those two games before you lost your mind and cried tears of joy when you chumps beat barely beat us.

You ain't messing with us, suckas

HansGruber

Reaction score
Throwdown":12v2o3d2 said:
Lololololololol beating him in the nfl? Remind me how close you kept those two games before you lost your mind and cried tears of joy when you chumps beat barely beat us.

Ain't it grand? Beat these chumps like a two dollar crack whore in a dark alley, and they're in here bragging.

Marvin49

Reaction score
HansGruber":35e588uc said:
Throwdown":35e588uc said:

Ain't it grand? Beat these chumps like a two dollar crack whore in a dark alley, and they're in here bragging.

Who's bragging?

Question: When you are batsh*t nuts, do you know it?

Brahn

Reaction score
Harbs isn't leaving. The Hawks and the Niners are still very close talent wise for at least another year. I think both teams will still face each other in the playoffs.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Marvin49":1un1tgkj said:
HansGruber":1un1tgkj said:
Throwdown":1un1tgkj said:

Who's bragging?

I don't know, troll. You tell me. I saw you hating on Kaepernick just a couple weeks ago on your own lame-ass forum. Yet now you're in here talking trash. So what is it? Are you a 49ers fan or not? Oh wait, I get it. YOu're an A's fan. OK.

Marvin49

Reaction score
HansGruber":2kgap1io said:
Marvin49":2kgap1io said:
HansGruber":2kgap1io said:
Throwdown":2kgap1io said:

Who's bragging?

I don't know, troll. You tell me. I saw you hating on Kaepernick just a couple weeks ago on your own lame-ass forum. Yet now you're in here talking trash. So what is it? Are you a 49ers fan or not? Oh wait, I get it. YOu're an A's fan. OK.

? I'd like to see you show me the evidense of me "hating on Kaepernick".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts