Harvin listed as "Full" Participant at Practice

DavidSeven

Reaction score
We don't need to cut anyone. Coleman has stayed on the roster this entire time. We're at 5 backs and 5 WRs, which is what we started the year with. Gameday active/inactive and playing time are the real questions. If Coleman is full go, I imagine he plays on Sundays as a special teamer. That means C-Mike is odd-man out again.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
A cut will need to be made when Okung is activated from recallable IR, where that cut is made is a real question, but i hope it clearly don't involve MRob.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I would be shocked if Mike Rob was cut.

The only reasons he was cut in the first place was his illness and salary.

He's healthy and has looked great on the field. And he's now making the veteran minimum.

I just don't see any reason why they would cut him now.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
You guys must be forgetting about Caylin Hauptmann. He's the guy they signed when Okung went to IR. He's getting cut. No mystery there.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
What is a matter with you people... you do know Seahawks have McQuistan, Giacomini, Bowie, Bailey, and a guy named Caylin Hauptmann at Tackle, out of those 5 who do you think gets cut for Okung? Need help, McQuistan goes back to OG... leaves 4 guys... only 1 player out of the remaining 4 hasn't been the Seahawks since Draft weekend... only 1 of those players was added to the team when Okung was tagged for the I.R. designated to return...there is your answer.

I don't mean to sound like a dick but its appalling that people can't use common sense when predicting additions and subtractions.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":x4um2kz9 said:
What is a matter with you people... you do know Seahawks have McQuistan, Giacomini, Bowie, Bailey, and a guy named Caylin Hauptmann at Tackle, out of those 5 who do you think gets cut for Okung? Need help, McQuistan goes back to OG... leaves 4 guys... only 1 player out of the remaining 4 hasn't been the Seahawks since Draft weekend... only 1 of those players was added to the team when Okung was tagged for the I.R. designated to return...there is your answer.

I don't mean to sound like a dick but its appalling that people can't use common sense when predicting additions and subtractions.

So it's going to be Bowie right?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
This is great news to have Percy as a full go in practice, but still more excited to see that Okung and Breno are full goes.

dunceface

Reaction score
how did this turn into an " is Mike Rob gonna get cut??" thread?

back on topic:
726.gif

Exittium

Reaction score
hawker84":2naevicw said:
I do not want to see Coleman back in the lineup, MRob came in and picked back up right where he left off and the run game has improved, no need to fix an unbroken backfield.

Agreed, I understand why they have coleman but in the mean time.. our run game has excelled since the return of M.Rob and now this will give him a chance to show and teach Coleman something

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":3ldia3kf said:
Yea...Mike Rob comes back and rounds into form and Lynch has the 2 best statistical games of his career.

If they cut Mike Rob now I'd start the riot. And I don't give a crap about the Real Rob Report

I've gotta believe that the reason Mrob got cut was more about his huge salary comparatively for that position. They had to make cuts and his salary and Coleman's potential made it an easy choice. This time that's no longer a factor. Mrob still has skills, experience and leadership that he brings to the table that Coleman does not. I think they look elsewhere for a roster spot.

Largent80

Reaction score
Hopefully Percy feels good TODAY after that full practice, then that is a good sign he may play this week.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Pandion Mike Rob":6nrfuvpb said:
What is a matter with you people... you do know Seahawks have Mike Rob, Mike Rob, Mike Rob, Mike Rob, and a guy named Mike Rob at Mike Rob, out of those 5 who do you think gets cut for Mike Rob? Need help, Mike Rob goes back to Mike Rob... leaves 4 Mike Robs... only 1 Mike Rob out of the remaining 4 hasn't been the Seahawks since Draft weekend... only 1 of those Mike Robs was added to the team when Mike Rob was tagged for the I.R. designated to return...there is your answer.

I don't mean to sound like a Mike Rob but its appalling that Mike Rob can't use common sense when predicting additions and subtractions.

Fixed that for you.

Go Mike Robs.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Basis4day":3a1b1wvg said:
E.C. Laloosh":3a1b1wvg said:
Thing is, it might be difficult not to cut him with so many backs on the roster. May have even been put plainly to him that he was coming back short-term. He didn't move his family back, said it was to focus on work but that's easily said if he's unsure about his future (or already knows it's not for the entire season).

Seems like PC is really high on Coleman. Personally I'd cut Lockette and keep MikeRob (after all, MikeRob is a better WR than Lockette).

It's the same number of backs on active roster prior to Ware going on IR. Mike Rob aint getting cut again this year.

Ah, I didn't know Ware went to IR. Thought he was coming back. WTF have I been?

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Largent80":1ml6bes9 said:
Hopefully Percy feels good TODAY after that full practice, then that is a good sign he may play this week.
Agree, but isn't anybody concerned with Percy's first real hit on the field? I sure am. PC and the trainers watch how he practices, then see how he feels the next day, but there's no tackling in practice. I am really concerned that Percy will get on the field, even with limited plays, get a touch of the ball or two, and get creamed by a defender. How will we all feel if he's slow to get up?

Wish there were a way the Hawks could prepare for this.

TCS

Reaction score
Mrob won't get cut. It was a calculated move. Now we get both Coleman and Mrob for cheaper than Mrob's contract pre cut. 2 for less than the price of one.

Harvin's a gazelle. He won't take a single hit when he gets back on the field. :sarcasm_off: It's pointless to worry about Harvin getting re-injured. Every time our players step on the field they risk injury. Brutal game.

Go Hawks!

tcs

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
tdlabrie":1gu6l8f1 said:
Wish there were a way the Hawks could prepare for this.

There is, it's called being extra careful in making sure Harvin is 100% healthy and ready to roll before putting him on the field. It's also limiting his snaps this Sunday like it's his first pre-season game, because in reality it is like his first pre-season game.

If Harvin has no ill effects after going hard yesterday, then it's the perfect scenario for him. Play 10-15 snaps Sunday, then the bye week to recover and get in another two weeks of full practices before MNF.

Latest posts