Hats

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
As a 40 something, I find the flat bill a little too young for my age demographic. I prefer a slight bend, not the 'country boy' full U bend but a gradual circumference. I only bust balls about flat bills if they go over the outside of the ear.

I've found ebay to be chock full of different varieties although I typically order from the pro shop for the nostalgia value.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
The worst is when the flatbill is on just a little bit crooked too.

Do they spend time getting it just right? Just a little crooked, but not too much.... ah perfect.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
The precurved are way too bent for my liking. The flat bill, a bit too flat for my liking. I buy the flat and curl the edges just a tad. So I have no idea what category I fall into.

I also like how the flat bills tend to come in exact sizes, while the precurved tend to be snap backs or adjustable, and I just don't like that look.

grizbob

Reaction score
If I was stuck in Death Valley in the middle of the day and the only thing to cover my head was a flat bill hat, I would go bare headed :pukeface:

My preference for this time of year is my Seahawks visor :th2thumbs:

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
For the love of all that is holy, you guys let someone saying "In before the flat bill argument" start the damn argument! OP had nothing to do with that

ZagHawk

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":2hg5z6to said:
For the love of all that is holy, you guys let someone saying "In before the flat bill argument" start the damn argument! OP had nothing to do with that

That's what he/she gets for trying to be a smart @zz

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":3sprbneo said:
Lol, I'm dying, seriously. :lol:

The Radish

Reaction score
Greenhell":31sc89bs said:
Best coverage. I bought this bucket hat not sure if I'd like it but i love it for being out in the sun. Provide better coverage over any of my fitted caps.
Dw5B4005Dh5B3005Dloadurl5Bfileproduct5D

I just bought the newest version of that hat. Its green with a blue band around it and damn sure to warm to wear until the fall rains. lol

I wish they had a straw hat like I wear with the team logo on it. I have one that covers my ears, top of my head, and neck also. But try and find one like that with a Seahawks emblem on it. I know this one will be fine once the weather cools this fall and winter but I hate having to look at it sitting around doing nothing.

:les:

The Radish

Reaction score
With paying for my excess sun indescrations of yesteryear I have to wear a hat that covers my head completely and over my ears. I found the perfect straw version at Northwest Seed and Pet here in Spokane. It covers my entire head and the back of my neck yet has vents enough to not be a killer in the sun.

Cheapest hat I own, only cost $20

Get with it Seahawks, we over here on the desert side need hats for the summer too.

:141847_bnono:

Subzero717

Reaction score
The Radish":2muq2j2g said:
Greenhell":2muq2j2g said:
Best coverage. I bought this bucket hat not sure if I'd like it but i love it for being out in the sun. Provide better coverage over any of my fitted caps.

I just bought the newest version of that hat. Its green with a blue band around it and damn sure to warm to wear until the fall rains. lol

I wish they had a straw hat like I wear with the team logo on it. I have one that covers my ears, top of my head, and neck also. But try and find one like that with a Seahawks emblem on it. I know this one will be fine once the weather cools this fall and winter but I hate having to look at it sitting around doing nothing.

qy5ahuju.jpg

http://m.nflshop.com/Seattle_Seahawks_H ... _Straw_Hat

Will that one work?

The Radish

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":goem8zon said:
The Radish":goem8zon said:
Greenhell":goem8zon said:

qy5ahuju.jpg

Will that one work?

Yeah I love that but it lets the sun in on top of my head. I need one with tight mesh.

Subzero717

Reaction score
The Radish":iaotjki1 said:
CALIHAWK1":iaotjki1 said:
The Radish":iaotjki1 said:
Greenhell":iaotjki1 said:

qy5ahuju.jpg

Will that one work?

Yeah I love that but it lets the sun in on top of my head. I need one with tight mesh.

Get a doo rag for underneath and call it good.:D

Hawks46

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":10nht50d said:
ClumsyLurk":10nht50d said:
RolandDeschain":10nht50d said:
In before this turns into a flatbill argument.
flatbills look dumb but muh god do they provide a fair amount of shade. From a functional standpoint, I can't imagine much argument about the flatbill.

Get off my lawn. You and your Beats friends.

I second this motion.