Have at it... We'll find out in week four I guess....

Hawks46

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2x8g29dx said:
Maybe Slay should keep his mouth shut, but diminishing his ability as a CB is either petty or displays a lack of knowledge about the NFL more generally. After a rough rookie outing he was a monster last year.

The loss of Suh is big of course, but I still think Teryl Ausitn is the major story with Detroit's defense, and he's still there.

That Slay's a little salty about how much love the Seahawks defense gets isn't to be unexpected either. IIRC he's right. Detroit had the best defense in the league until the end of the season, and ended up #2 in yards/game and #2 in ppg.

That doesn't take away anything from the Hawks - their defense was still #1 in both yards and points by a pretty sizeable margin (30 yards/game and 1.7 points a game), but Detrioit had a monster year on defense that basically got ignored because they couldn't run the ball to save their lives and Johnson was banged up all year.

I don't disagree with this, but the first thing Slay needs to do is not worry about us, and worry about stopping AP and the Vikings on the ground.

That team is on an upward trajectory, and I think AP is going to come back with a vengeance and lead the league in yards again, to prove a point.

OP
OP
ptisme

ptisme

Reaction score
Steve2222":1p03et75 said:
I don't see anything wrong with what he said. I mean obviously that's not true but it's not like he was being disrespectful. Quite the contrary. He recognizes us as having the best D, and he thinks his D is on par with the best.
I think Buffalo is going to give you a run for your money as far as who has the best defense this year

OP
OP
ptisme

ptisme

Reaction score
pmedic920":37szv8as said:
Does anybody here know the Seahawks record @MNF?

:{)
Wink wink
More important you have them at home... I think that's going to be a blood bath...

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
maybe he should worry about his overrated QB instead. Has Calvin Johnson and his career rating is 83.6 and has only had 1 really good year. The rest are 91 or lower QB rating. Oh wait I forgot he throws for 4k yards a year so he must be good :roll:

Chapow

Reaction score
ptisme":3ua5zjkr said:
pmedic920":3ua5zjkr said:
Does anybody here know the Seahawks record @MNF?

:{)
Wink wink
More important you have them at home... I think that's going to be a blood bath...

Yep.

They might end the season with a very highly ranked D again, but on that day, in Seattle, on Monday Night Football, they are going to get annhilated.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I really can't wait for this game, and this isn't the only reason. Seeing Tate catch the Holy Ghost from a Kam Chancellor hit would be beautiful.

grizbob

Reaction score
Throwdown":kfc8japf said:
I really can't wait for this game, and this isn't the only reason. Seeing Tate catch the Holy Ghost from a Kam Chancellor hit would be beautiful.

A mod getting religious on the main board? Where's my report button :lol:

themunn

Reaction score
The Lions were the best defense in the league last year when Wagner and Kam were injured.

Let's not forget that the D went to a level beyond 2013 when they were both back

grizbob

Reaction score
pmedic920":mvw7trx5 said:
Throwdown":mvw7trx5 said:

I pray to God that it happens :{)

Jesus!! This place has gone to hell ;)