Hawks Activate Lucas, Place Haynes On IR

kidhawk

Reaction score
sure hope this is the start of them running the ball more than they have been. We need to get the pressure off of Geno. He’s not the same QB when he feels pressure.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
Curious that Andy continues to carry OG McClendon Curtis and OT Raiqwon O'Neal on the active roster even though they have been consistently declared game day inactives. I can only assume they don't want to expose these developmental players to waivers. Jack Curhan is now on the practice squad. Where, I assume he returns to focus on a transition from right tackle to right guard.

I think it possible we may very well have seen the last snaps from Phil Haynes as a Seahawk. We'll see.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
Good.. Hopefully Lucas isn't too rusty. Also, Bradford is better than Haynes so were actually better off there but he hasn't played in a couple games.

But if the line plays better and we simultaneously score some td's you know the debate will be raging about whether it's the line, Geno or Waldron that finally performed.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Good news that Abe is activated. He’ll be a real boon to the OL. It wouldn’t be a real football season without Phil Haynes going on IR. I guess we can count this as a season now.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Damien Lewis has been, not good this year.

And for the love of gosh, please play Olu Olu.