Hawks give Jared Allen a contract offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
Next up ..... Go get Russ some damn weapons!

Lets get Finley in here and bring back Rice. Maybe take a shot early at a WR in the draft as well.

GCrow

Reaction score
:lol:

Bruce Arthur ‏@bruce_arthur 14m
Everybody else just hide RT @Edwerderespn: Jared Allen is working on final details of a contract with the SB champion Seattle Seahawks

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
GCrow":1a6aff65 said:
:lol:

Bruce Arthur ‏@bruce_arthur 14m
Everybody else just hide RT @Edwerderespn: Jared Allen is working on final details of a contract with the SB champion Seattle Seahawks
ha! beautiful

CPHawk

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":183mjicc said:
dutchman063":183mjicc said:
Here come all the washed up veterans tryin to score a ring before they walk into the sundet
11.5 sacks last season isn't really washed up

:roll:

Lucky for us, Allen's "all washed up," is better than most guys prime.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
This is all fantastic I guess but what does this say about Mayowa, Hill, Williams and Scruggs?? I really want to see what Scruggs and Mayowa can do...

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3jqes188 said:
Jared Allen getting to pass rush with the 12th man behind him and avril and bennett on the field at the same time on passing downs?

LOL.

just

LOL.

Can't wait to see this!!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":xeimmssn said:
This is all fantastic I guess but what does this say about Mayowa, Hill, Williams and Scruggs?? I really want to see what Scruggs and Mayowa can do...

it says they are unproven and one of the best pass rushers in history is available to a team that wins with defense?

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":lszlm13h said:
comPETE

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1dn4mrst said:
I predict here and now that this will be the best chapter of the bizarro Seahawks-Vikings player pipeline that has existed since '06.

Phew. I was starting to get a little concerned that we weren't going to get our annual Viking this year. :180670:

GCrow

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":c37h4edg said:

I think it says, when you play in the NFC West and you can sign Jared Allen... you do it

Hawknight

Reaction score
Might as well throw opponents QB's to the wolves, Seattle is going to chew them up and spit them out.

KK84

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":741gvxkh said:

If we have learned anything about this FO, it's that those guys will have all season to earn playing time. Pete and John have no problem cutting a vet if a young guy is ready to take that step. Just ask Winfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.