Hawks in the UK this year? - EDIT - Confirmed - 10/14

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Not going to be a good game.

When will the NFL make a true bid for England's interests and give them a matchup worth attending? Not good for their bottom line, I suppose...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
So, now the question.....is someone going to get a group of tix? Obviously w/30K extra seats, it's going to be a real possibility. Just curious, we would love to sit with the crew. If not, I'll just get 4 good seats for us when they go on sale.
outstanding news :irishdrinkers:
I think the game is gonna' be excellent. Hawks/Raiders? Old AFC West Rival, Lynch on the Raiders, Gruden etc. Plenty to get stoked about.

TwilightError

Reaction score
Flights, hotel, and finally... TICKET booked as well! I will be on section 109 if someone wants to say hello over a beer or something :irishdrinkers: 8)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nice work! We are in Block 137, row 35. Only 105 US each. Not bad at all for lower level.
Quite a few Hawks fans in that area. Sold the original 4 seats to other fans for face value. Can't......stand.......the.......wait!

RiverDog

Reaction score
Scored a couple of ducats this morning, Sec. 223, Row 1. So long as the Brits count their rows from the bottom up rather than the top down they should be pretty decent seats.