Hawks Only 4 1/2 Games Back - The Division is Still in Play!

W

Welshers

With Arizona's loss tonight the Seahawks are only 4 1/2 games back, 4 if they beat Jax. Russel can come back and with the way our D has been playing (phenomenal in the last game vs NO), we can still win the division. I envision a Rodgers esque "run the table" type deal. Russ comes back and we go undefeated and win the division. With our coaching we can absolutely do it. The coaching staff has been amazing this year and made perfect halftime adjustments every game. If Russ doesn't get hurt this team is 6-2 right now.

I say we are favorites to win the division at this point.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
You're trolling at this point.

It would be great..but it's extremely unlikely

BChawkfan

Reaction score
Welshers":2artwtqp said:
With Arizona's loss tonight the Seahawks are only 4 1/2 games back, 4 if they beat Jax. Russel can come back and with the way our D has been playing (phenomenal in the last game vs NO), we can still win the division. I envision a Rodgers esque "run the table" type deal. Russ comes back and we go undefeated and win the division. With our coaching we can absolutely do it. The coaching staff has been amazing this year and made perfect halftime adjustments every game. If Russ doesn't get hurt this team is 6-2 right now.

This guy is either...
A) delusional
B) 1 or 10 years behind the times,or.....
3)Pete Carol

OP
OP
W

Welshers

BChawkfan":3d3uu52x said:
Welshers":3d3uu52x said:

This guy is either...
A) delusional
3)Pete Carol
Nope I'm just clairvoyant. Putting that aside, did you watch the Canucks tonight? Was a hard game to watch. They are not looking like they will have a good year

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Welshers":wyu7f5bp said:

Oh Dear God

Mizak

Reaction score
Welshers":10jcwssd said:

Are you and Love To Hallucinate(LTH) the same person?

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Do we really feel great about backing into the playoffs and then getting demolished in the WC round anyway? And then use that as an excuse for maintaining the status quo?

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Grahamhawker":19hnxdp6 said:
Do we really feel great about backing into the playoffs and then getting demolished in the WC round anyway? And then use that as an excuse for maintaining the status quo?
This team keeps every game close. If they get a WC they can win it all

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":30hldqf0 said:
Do we really feel great about backing into the playoffs

2-5 teams don't "back into the playoffs". That term is exactly the opposite of what would happen if the team were to get a berth.

The 1997 Seahawks were 8-2 and then finished 9-7 and got in. That's "backing into the playoffs". If this team makes it, it will likely be waiting for other teams to lose/tie in Week 17 on some near .500 record. They'd have to go 7-3 to finish above .500, and Wilson isn't playing right now.

They'd likely have to lose zero games to win the division, which is probably not even a good enough record to do that. I'd love to see it OP, but that is some low probability stuff.

James in PA

Reaction score
I don’t need to look any further than the first game Russ could possibly return, to feel pessimistic: 11/14 AT Green Bay. That place is a house of horrors for the Seahawks. No way we are going in there and finally winning, especially this year. I couldn’t think of a worse matchup for the Hawks other than perhaps playing the Rams anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BChawkfan

Reaction score
Welshers":98al2eil said:
BChawkfan":98al2eil said:
Welshers":98al2eil said:

This guy is either...
A) delusional
3)Pete Carol
Nope I'm just clairvoyant. Putting that aside, did you watch the Canucks tonight? Was a hard game to watch. They are not looking like they will have a good year

Im not a hockey fan. Im not Canadian, I just live here. Lived mkst of my life in Snohomish country. Been a Seahawk fan since day one.
Sorry. This team of 2021 reminds me more of an early year team than a Superbowl contender. Just sayin...

RCATES

Reaction score
Lmao this team is hot shit. It's not only over this year but likely moving forward. A full rebuild is incoming. Couldn't be happier for the city of Seattle. Rot in Peace

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
All I'm rooting for at this point is for the first round pick we shipped to the Jets for Addams not to be too high in this rebuilding year we have stumbled into.

chris98251

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":2yfkhbwz said:

We would not back in, this would be Gifted in. Losing of other teams gifting us increased position in rankings.

K

K.J WRIGHT

BChawkfan":rvv1laus said:
Welshers":rvv1laus said:

This guy is either...
A) delusional
3)Pete Carol

HAHAHAHAHA

LTH

Reaction score
Mizak":2tte2vup said:
Welshers":2tte2vup said:

Are you and Love To Hallucinate(LTH) the same person?

Edit: LMAO!!! is this what this board has come to? got to put people down because your not smart enough to make a point?

LTH

LTH

Reaction score
Welshers":36t3s66b said:
Grahamhawker":36t3s66b said:
This team keeps every game close. If they get a WC they can win it all

I've seen the Seahawks make some of the greatest comebacks in NFL history in Games they have played. If they can do it in a game they can do it in a season...

People just really don't understand how this team works... People are on the instant gratification kick if they don't get it instantly then there i must be something wrong...and someone needs to be fired... It takes hard work and great effort to be good in the NFL it take unbelievable belief and knowingness to be great in the NFL...

Is it going to happen that the Hawks go all the way? I don't know... but I'll tell ya what if it is possible it will be a Pete Carroll team that does it...

edit: trying to be nice

LTH

LTH

Reaction score
K.J WRIGHT":3c5hjmyo said:
You come off as being a fan boy ??

I don't care what you think of me... I'm just trying to have a decent conversation...no need to put me down for how I see things you don't agree with me thats fine... but you gonna dish it out you better be willing to take it cause befre I was nice, I wasn't...

LTH

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
chris98251":2bu8tai6 said:
Grahamhawker":2bu8tai6 said:

We would not back in, this would be Gifted in. Losing of other teams gifting us increased position in rankings.

It appears I misused the term "backing in". What I meant was obviously what you thought; "somehow scratch our way into the wildcard through a combination of luck, prayer, and other teams really crapping the bed"