Hawks visiting whitehouse?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Mojambo":kzm8uwk9 said:
If it's awkward, Golden can always go when he wins one with Detroit...
:laugh: .: Detroit? Never gonna happen. This is what all my Lions friends say anyways.

Polaris

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":175iyxbp said:
Mojambo":175iyxbp said:
:laugh: .: Detroit? Never gonna happen. This is what all my Lions friends say anyways.

I could happen.......

Of course if it does, I'll be looking out for overflights of Flocks of Pigs while getting a sno-cone at Lucifer's new Icerink in hell.

-Polaris

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
CANHawk":qd33h54v said:
Does Golden get to go? #awkward
I think it's up to each player or coach whether they go or not. But I don't think any of the Seahawks have a problem with him. It's a business and players move on for the money if the original team can't/won't offer above a certain number. Happens all the time in New England.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3r89k2n1 said:
CANHawk":3r89k2n1 said:
Does Golden get to go? #awkward
I think it's up to each player or coach whether they go or not. But I don't think any of the Seahawks have a problem with him. It's a business and players move on for the money if the original team can't/won't offer above a certain number. Happens all the time in New England.

GT was part of our team during our run and done. He has every right to ride along, in the back, by himself ... ;) ... j/k - I will always love GT no matter what!!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Polaris":1b2moo4v said:
Seahwkgal":1b2moo4v said:
Mojambo":1b2moo4v said:

I could happen.......

Of course if it does, I'll be looking out for overflights of Flocks of Pigs while getting a sno-cone at Lucifer's new Icerink in hell.

-Polaris
:laugh: I feel so sorry for my friends out here but in their defense, they were all rooting for the Hawks cause of me and if hell does freeze over and they do make to their first ever SB I will be rooting for them cause my friends did for me. I WONT root for the Lions, er the LieDowns, if they play the Hawks, EVER. My friends know I don't jump ship and would totally understand.

Throwdown

Reaction score
captSE":16hw4wc6 said:
You guys sure bombed the post subject. And who the hell is Tate?

Some whiney guy who thinks he's entitled to adoration because he played decently for 2 seasons.

Latest posts