Hawks win totals

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
Maulbert":2ycjjj2f said:
Biscanebay12":2ycjjj2f said:
Sports Hernia":2ycjjj2f said:
Washington49er":2ycjjj2f said:
My skin is just fine, I think you should practice what you preach.

1-2, 2012s, all common nick names 49er fans have for you hawk fans, kinda like 40 whiners, etc. Not sure what the rest of your statement means and don't really care.
So in other words you are who I claimed you are.

You’re an 0-1’er. Translation, in your 9’er fandom they are 0-1 in Super Bowls.

FWIW: I’m a bandwagon Hawks fan, going back to 1976, so your 1-2 statement shows your opinion is lazy and misinformed.

You really need to see someone about this. Wasn't it last year you tried to claim I was Living/elguapo/Seattle49 and now you're adding this guy wa49er to the list? Next you'll be saying Marv is in there too.

Man you got it bad. I really think the way you treat people is starting make you paranoid.

Calm down, Bisquick. Everyone here knows you have a hate-on for Hernia.

Actually no, I don't hate him. I do hate how he treats people and I really think he wears a tinfoil hat. I do think some of the things Marv pointed out hit the nail on the head. I believe Sports was the kid on the playground, that if he didn't like something he'd take his ball and go home.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Biscanebay12":16eiqk0u said:
Maulbert":16eiqk0u said:
Biscanebay12":16eiqk0u said:
Sports Hernia":16eiqk0u said:

FWIW: I’m a bandwagon Hawks fan, going back to 1976, so your 1-2 statement shows your opinion is lazy and misinformed.

You really need to see someone about this. Wasn't it last year you tried to claim I was Living/elguapo/Seattle49 and now you're adding this guy wa49er to the list? Next you'll be saying Marv is in there too.

Man you got it bad. I really think the way you treat people is starting make you paranoid.

Actually no, I don't hate him. I do hate how he treats people and I really think he wears a tinfoil hat. I do think some of the things Marv pointed out hit the nail on the head. I believe Sports was the kid on the playground, that if he didn't like something he'd take his ball and go home.

It isn't a conspiracy theory to notice how down you are on the Hawks, and are always there to white knight 49ers fans here, even trollish ones like NINEster. I don't necessarily subscribe to Hernia's assumption that every trollish Niner fan is Living in Hawk Town, or that that's guano boy over on the webzone. However, I have no doubt that you're a fake.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
Maulbert":1dgrot7g said:
Biscanebay12":1dgrot7g said:
Maulbert":1dgrot7g said:
Biscanebay12":1dgrot7g said:

It isn't a conspiracy theory to notice how down you are on the Hawks, and are always there to white knight 49ers fans here, even trollish ones like NINEster. I don't necessarily subscribe to Hernia's assumption that every trollish Niner fan is Living in Hawk Town, or that that's guano boy over on the webzone. However, I have no doubt that you're a fake.

When did I "white knight" ninester?

Not really down on the Hawks as much as I am Hawk fans. Take hernia for instance, rarely does does ever bring anything credible to the conversation when he talks to opposing team fans, just makes him look like a d'bag. That's the problem with a lot of "12s", most don't even know the roster, many weren't fans 10 years ago. Many are fair weather fans at best.

Think whatever you want to think about me, just do yourself a favor don't start wearing the tinfoil hat too.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Biscanebay12":2y3oiiir said:
Maulbert":2y3oiiir said:
Biscanebay12":2y3oiiir said:
Maulbert":2y3oiiir said:

When did I "white knight" ninester?

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=151235&p=2240322#p2240322

That's from the Shack last December. NINEster was being his usual self, we were giving it back, and you decided to jump in against us. I call that white knighting.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maulbert":1zvegwfa said:
Biscanebay12":1zvegwfa said:
Sports Hernia":1zvegwfa said:
Washington49er":1zvegwfa said:
My skin is just fine, I think you should practice what you preach.

1-2, 2012s, all common nick names 49er fans have for you hawk fans, kinda like 40 whiners, etc. Not sure what the rest of your statement means and don't really care.

Yep he is a “hater”, oh well you can’t win em all.

I got him blocked so I can’t read him unless it’s posted by others. He claims to be a Hawks fan, but always defends his niner chums.

As for him making the Marvin claim, as much as I disagree with him and think he’s a “clever troll”, I’ll give him props for not pretending to be a Hawks fan to disguise his Niner fandom. Same goes for Popeye, disagree with him most of the time and think he’s a “clever troll”, but he and Marvin don’t use multiple accounts, they don’t lie about their fandom, they post here and their home forum under the same or very similar names.

When they want to, they can bring something to the table discussion at times.

I’ve noticed over the years the better the Niner fans think their team is, the more Niner trolls flood this forum.
They get brave when they think there team is good, and scurry away when their team is shitty.

I wish more of our Niner guests could be like RLkats, 94smith, and Box.....
Never had a problem with any of those fellows and they are aware of where they are posting.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1qqs5kxa said:
Maulbert":1qqs5kxa said:
Biscanebay12":1qqs5kxa said:
Sports Hernia":1qqs5kxa said:

Yep he is a “hater”, oh well you can’t win em all.

I got him blocked so I can’t read him unless it’s posted by others. He claims to be a Hawks fan, but always defends his niner chums.

As for him making the Marvin claim, as much as I disagree with him and think he’s a “clever troll”, I’ll give him props for not pretending to be a Hawks fan to disguise his Niner fandom. Same goes for Popeye, disagree with him most of the time and think he’s a “clever troll”, but he and Marvin don’t use multiple accounts, they don’t lie about their fandom, they post here and their home forum under the same or very similar names.

When they want to, they can bring something to the table discussion at times.

I’ve noticed over the years the better the Niner fans think their team is, the more Niner trolls flood this forum.
They get brave when they think there team is good, and scurry away when their team is shitty.

I wish more of our Niner guests could be like RLkats, 94smith, and Box.....
Never had a problem with any of those fellows and they are aware of where they are posting.

Well SH it won't last long, a couple weeks and the slide will start to show.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
11-5. The team is improved in a number of areas and despite the many rookies and 2nd year guys, this is the most excited I've been in many years. I expect big things and a deep playoff run.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
I don`t know what the wins will be but my main concern is with the secondary. It`s not good yet. My hope is that a good pass rush will help. Teams will beat us with the pass if we can`t get to the qb.

Washington49er

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":11319l5p said:
Washington49er":11319l5p said:
OL seams to be the weaklink........
This statement alone proves you're clueless about the Hawks and are doing nothing but talking out your red and gold ass.

Oh, and "weak link" is 2 words, not one. Apparently your education level matches that of your knowledge of the Seahawks, that is very poor.

Who's the clueless one. Pretty sure my red and gold ass was correct.

chris98251

Reaction score
Washington49er":2l4y0p3u said:
hawksfansinceday1":2l4y0p3u said:
Washington49er":2l4y0p3u said:
This statement alone proves you're clueless about the Hawks and are doing nothing but talking out your red and gold ass.

Oh, and "weak link" is 2 words, not one. Apparently your education level matches that of your knowledge of the Seahawks, that is very poor.

We were missing Iupati, also the one good thing about the Bengals is their D line, also because of Pre Season nobody had played much together on offense at game speed. I am not going to panic about this yet. We looked like total shit and still won, lets see how the 49ers come out when they look like total shit?

Washington49er

Reaction score
chris98251":30pxbzs6 said:
Washington49er":30pxbzs6 said:
hawksfansinceday1":30pxbzs6 said:
Washington49er":30pxbzs6 said:

We were missing Iupati, also the one good thing about the Bengals is their D line, also because of Pre Season nobody had played much together on offense at game speed. I am not going to panic about this yet. We looked like total shit and still won, lets see how the 49ers come out when they look like total shit?

OL is still the weak link on the hawks, if you disagree tell what you think the cweak link is? Because actually today it was a tie between the OL and the D.

chris98251

Reaction score
Washington49er":1yp8r01w said:
chris98251":1yp8r01w said:
Washington49er":1yp8r01w said:
hawksfansinceday1":1yp8r01w said:

OL is still the weak link on the hawks, if you disagree tell what you think the cweak link is? Because actually today it was a tie between the OL and the D.

O line had no Iupati and lost Britt early and had a Center playing that had not played since college, Britt did come back but that period we looked bad and worse,they would look like crap with the line calls being messed up.

Defense was fine up front, I credit the Bengals with a great game plan and blame Pete for not getting adjustments done, they were isolating the LB's with the fastest man in the NFL in Ross, he was going to feast all day. We did not adjust to a more man scheme or a nickel or dime scheme.

Agree Thompson looked like crap especially on that non interception, he was not called all day was not in clean up on tackles to force fumbles or involved much in deep coverage that I seen.

That does need to be fixed.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
One more prediction thread that's worth viewing with some hindsight.

I appreciate that many predictions above are inclusive of our actual final win total. It means posters in this thread have a good grasp of our strengths and weaknesses, I think, relative to the league.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
A lot of 11 wins picks and 10-12 was probably the most popular pick. Good job .net posters.

Funny that the play on the field always left us frustrated and we never looked better than an 8-8 team most of the time. Goes to show what a QB like Wilson will do for you. Sad thing is, if we'd had some injury luck we easily get to 13 wins.
But the football gods are a cruel master.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
This entire year has been one of those topsy tervy tough to call years. Early, just after the Ansah/Clowney signings, it looked on paper that we had a good shot at being a dominant team, especially to those who bought in to DBrown's projection for our O Line. Then stuff started happening. Losing Britt was a killer. Right out of the gate we had Cincy come to town and nearly beat us. That was a reality slap in the face of our projection. We won games but struggled mightily with every opponent. This whole season had gone by and that has not changed. But the addition of Diggs filled a glaring gap in our secondary and is what gives hope to the idea we can get this done.
Now here we sit at 12-5 and still can't really put an exclamation point on anything with any certainty. We've had good wins and bad losses with the rest being excruciating survival drills.
I wish this time we could start the game clicking and keep that going to the final gun. I like it when we score first and go in at half up 10 or more. But I doubt that's what will happen. I'm expecting a repeat of us trying to make a final drive to complete a come from behind effort.