OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":1r9rid9o said:
SE174":1r9rid9o said:
Washington49er":1r9rid9o said:
hawksfansinceday1":1r9rid9o said:
This statement alone proves you're clueless about the Hawks and are doing nothing but talking out your red and gold ass.

Oh, and "weak link" is 2 words, not one. Apparently your education level matches that of your knowledge of the Seahawks, that is very poor.

I guess we'll see how the OL holds up won't we.

I'm sorry I didn't realize you are the grammer police, and never miss hitting the space bar because that would be a fault and you don't have any.

My guess is no worse than the Hawk fans guesses about the 9ers or Cards. The difference is I don't see anyone getting their panties in a bunch over it.

49er OL is weaker than Seattle's OL at this point.

That's your opinion. I disagree.
You may want to worry about your own O-line, especially with the NFL’s version of Mr. Glass as your QB.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
10-11. Went with a 2 game spread.

I think we are much better as far as talent this year, but we also have a harder schedule. I'm still not sold on schotty after the atrocious calling in the dallas game last year that knocked us out. Beyond bad. I dont think we are going 9-6, but also hard to be at 12-4 with that schedule. Lots of tough road games, and it looks like the nfl in general have much better teams overall this year. Not as big of a swing between worst and best.

I would bet on 10-6, but I also think we win the division with that as the 4th seed. If we can win the NFC title game, we get our second lombardi.

vs Bengals - W
@ Steelers - L
vs Saints - L
@ Cardinals - W
vs Rams - W
@ Browns - L
vs Ravens - W
@ Falcons - L
vs Bucs - W
@ 49ers - W
@ Eagles - L
vs Vikings - W
@ Rams - W
@ Panthers - L
vs Cardinals - W
vs 49ers - W

Rams and panthers games at the end are a toss up. Would depend on who needs the games more. The Falcons game is the one I picked as our game we should win but come in flat. Lots of obscenities yelled at the TV. Other than that, close to what others see.

orca

Reaction score
10 wins in the Regular Season, 3 in the Post Season ;)

Washington49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1ha46lzs said:
Washington49er":1ha46lzs said:
SE174":1ha46lzs said:
Washington49er":1ha46lzs said:
I guess we'll see how the OL holds up won't we.

I'm sorry I didn't realize you are the grammer police, and never miss hitting the space bar because that would be a fault and you don't have any.

My guess is no worse than the Hawk fans guesses about the 9ers or Cards. The difference is I don't see anyone getting their panties in a bunch over it.

49er OL is weaker than Seattle's OL at this point.

That's your opinion. I disagree.
You may want to worry about your own O-line, especially with the NFL’s version of Mr. Glass as your QB.

OL is better than last year. Much better line than the one that beat the Hawks. And if "Mr. Glass" gets hurt again we still have the QB that beat the Hawks with a bunch of scrubs.

You posed a question, I answered, someone asked me why I thought what I thought. Again I answered. If you can't handle someone possibly having answer you can't handle don't ask the question.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's just hilarious that you would predict something to happen that hasn't come CLOSE to happening since Russ got here. They have had 10 or more wins in EVERY SINGLE SEASON other than 1 that he has been here. Now they are going to magically win 6 games? But, I expect nothing less from the "faithful"
Fortunately, there are a lot of good Niner fans who post on here who bring a lot to the table, and actually understand football.

Hawkman90

Reaction score
Nate b says we're gonna beat the browns in the superbowl.... Sounds good to me :irishdrinkers:

capncrunch

Reaction score
Yeah. Last year we were a good kicker away from winning 12 and I like this team more. If we don't get more than our share of injuries I say 12.

jmahon316

Reaction score
Hawkman90":bbtnb6vz said:
Nate b says we're gonna beat the browns in the superbowl.... Sounds good to me :irishdrinkers:

Source? Not that I don't believe you, but would love to see it for myself

Washington49er

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1noygt97 said:
It's just hilarious that you would predict something to happen that hasn't come CLOSE to happening since Russ got here. They have had 10 or more wins in EVERY SINGLE SEASON other than 1 that he has been here. Now they are going to magically win 6 games? But, I expect nothing less from the "faithful"
Fortunately, there are a lot of good Niner fans who post on here who bring a lot to the table, and actually understand football.

So you disagree, are all you Hawk fans so sensitive? The minute anyone says anything negative about your precious Hawks you all get your skirts raised.

And to think some of you have told 49er fans to "get a thicker skin", hilarious. Maybe you should practice what you preach.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Washington49er":2mk1xbad said:
SoulfishHawk":2mk1xbad said:

So you disagree, are all you Hawk fans so sensitive? The minute anyone says anything negative about your precious Hawks you all get your skirts raised.

And to think some of you have told 49er fans to "get a thicker skin", hilarious. Maybe you should practice what you preach.

Dude...have you been to the 9ers webzone? That place is a cesspool of ego and delusion. Hawks fans on this forum are exponentially more grounded than the fans on the 9ers forum. You are welcome to come here and spew insanity, as we have seen this happen for nearly a decade. Just dont get mad when we call the fact that your world will end up where it does every year since lil jebby got rid of harbaugh... in the trash.

The hawks are going to make you look like a fool yet again, and you will disappear until next year when your delusions get recharged in the offseason.

At least when the hawks sucked I was aware and admitted that fact. And yes, it was most of my life.

Just accept it man, you guys are bad, and the problem is at the top.

Washington49er

Reaction score
johnnyfever":2p0j8obx said:
Washington49er":2p0j8obx said:
SoulfishHawk":2p0j8obx said:

Dude...have you been to the 9ers webzone? That place is a cesspool of ego and delusion. Hawks fans on this forum are exponentially more grounded than the fans on the 9ers forum. You are welcome to come here and spew insanity, as we have seen this happen for nearly a decade. Just dont get mad when we call the fact that your world will end up where it does every year since lil jebby got rid of harbaugh... in the trash.

The hawks are going to make you look like a fool yet again, and you will disappear until next year when your delusions get recharged in the offseason.

At least when the hawks sucked I was aware and admitted that fact. And yes, it was most of my life.

Why do you think we call most Hawk fans 2012s? Because until 2012 most 12s were rooted for other teams, or just didn't care about the Hawks. Now I'm not saying thats the case for all fans, I know many long time old school fans. There are many 2012s here on this board.

Last time the Hawks and 9ers met the Hawks lost, granted it wasn't a blow out but they lost to a back up QB and a bunch of scrubs. I think the Hawk dominance over the 9ers came to an end that day. I truly believe that Hawk team was better than this years.

Until the Hawks picked up Clowney I heard lots of speculation about how bad the team looked overall, lack of confidence in the OL, etc. Then the Hawks get Clowney and all the sudden those same fans are talking dynasty again.

Bottom line, no one knows, the season hasn't even started.

chris98251

Reaction score
Washington49er":35mpfn5l said:
johnnyfever":35mpfn5l said:
Washington49er":35mpfn5l said:
SoulfishHawk":35mpfn5l said:

Why do you think we call most Hawk fans 2012s? Because until 2012 most 12s were rooted for other teams, or just didn't care about the Hawks. Now I'm not saying thats the case for all fans, I know many long time old school fans. There are many 2012s here on this board.

Last time the Hawks and 9ers met the Hawks lost, granted it wasn't a blow out but they lost to a back up QB and a bunch of scrubs. I think the Hawk dominance over the 9ers came to an end that day. I truly believe that Hawk team was better than this years.

Until the Hawks picked up Clowney I heard lots of speculation about how bad the team looked overall, lack of confidence in the OL, etc. Then the Hawks get Clowney and all the sudden those same fans are talking dynasty again.

Never lack of confidence in the O line, had questions about the secondary, wanted to know if Martin and Green could step up, didn't know if Collier was going to be the fix and if Ziggy was going to be healthy. That was before Clowney.

After the draft most felt that we had the answers to most the secondary in place, that being Griffin and the safety spot,
best man would win out and we would be good but maybe not great.

So now that you know your place in the West again looking up as usual you can go back to Denial Zone and spread the word like melted butter, your not challenging this year.

Washington49er

Reaction score
chris98251":1sygco5z said:
Washington49er":1sygco5z said:
johnnyfever":1sygco5z said:
Washington49er":1sygco5z said:

Never lack of confidence in the O line, had questions about the secondary, wanted to know if Martin and Green could step up, didn't know if Collier was going to be the fix and if Ziggy was going to be healthy. That was before Clowney.

After the draft most felt that we had the answers to most the secondary in place, that being Griffin and the safety spot,

So now that you know your place in the West again looking up as usual you can go back to Denial Zone and spread the word like melted butter, your not challenging this year.

Typical 1-2 over confidence

chris98251

Reaction score
Washington49er":2ap1r2j2 said:
chris98251":2ap1r2j2 said:
Washington49er":2ap1r2j2 said:
johnnyfever":2ap1r2j2 said:

Where were you and your 49ers at the end of last season, oh yes, watching. We were rebuilding and still made it into the dance, were doing the rest of our rebuilding now and have players in place to step up.

Next year we have what 11 picks before we even get there to add key pieces, we have our Vets signed, Seahawks are not going away.

Oh and I have been a member here for almost 20 years and actually was in the naming contest for the Seahawks and chose Seahawks way back in 1975.

Washington49er

Reaction score
chris98251":3fwm8y9z said:
Washington49er":3fwm8y9z said:
chris98251":3fwm8y9z said:
Washington49er":3fwm8y9z said:

Where were you and your 49ers at the end of last season, oh yes, watching. We were rebuilding and still made it into the dance, were doing the rest of our rebuilding now and have players in place to step up.

Next year we have what 11 picks before we even get there to add key pieces, we have our Vets signed, Seahawks are not going away.

Oh and I have been a member here for almost 20 years and actually was in the naming contest for the Seahawks and chose Seahawks way back in 1975.

Cool story Bro

Latest posts