Hawks win totals

Maulbert

Reaction score
Washington49er":18h58z9k said:
chris98251":18h58z9k said:
Washington49er":18h58z9k said:
johnnyfever":18h58z9k said:
Dude...have you been to the 9ers webzone? That place is a cesspool of ego and delusion. Hawks fans on this forum are exponentially more grounded than the fans on the 9ers forum. You are welcome to come here and spew insanity, as we have seen this happen for nearly a decade. Just dont get mad when we call the fact that your world will end up where it does every year since lil jebby got rid of harbaugh... in the trash.

The hawks are going to make you look like a fool yet again, and you will disappear until next year when your delusions get recharged in the offseason.

At least when the hawks sucked I was aware and admitted that fact. And yes, it was most of my life.

Just accept it man, you guys are bad, and the problem is at the top.

Why do you think we call most Hawk fans 2012s? Because until 2012 most 12s were rooted for other teams, or just didn't care about the Hawks. Now I'm not saying thats the case for all fans, I know many long time old school fans. There are many 2012s here on this board.

Last time the Hawks and 9ers met the Hawks lost, granted it wasn't a blow out but they lost to a back up QB and a bunch of scrubs. I think the Hawk dominance over the 9ers came to an end that day. I truly believe that Hawk team was better than this years.

Until the Hawks picked up Clowney I heard lots of speculation about how bad the team looked overall, lack of confidence in the OL, etc. Then the Hawks get Clowney and all the sudden those same fans are talking dynasty again.

Bottom line, no one knows, the season hasn't even started.

Never lack of confidence in the O line, had questions about the secondary, wanted to know if Martin and Green could step up, didn't know if Collier was going to be the fix and if Ziggy was going to be healthy. That was before Clowney.

After the draft most felt that we had the answers to most the secondary in place, that being Griffin and the safety spot,
best man would win out and we would be good but maybe not great.

So now that you know your place in the West again looking up as usual you can go back to Denial Zone and spread the word like melted butter, your not challenging this year.

Typical 1-2 over confidence

Typical trollish behavior.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Maulbert":1u53yqiz said:
Washington49er":1u53yqiz said:
chris98251":1u53yqiz said:
Washington49er":1u53yqiz said:
Why do you think we call most Hawk fans 2012s? Because until 2012 most 12s were rooted for other teams, or just didn't care about the Hawks. Now I'm not saying thats the case for all fans, I know many long time old school fans. There are many 2012s here on this board.

Last time the Hawks and 9ers met the Hawks lost, granted it wasn't a blow out but they lost to a back up QB and a bunch of scrubs. I think the Hawk dominance over the 9ers came to an end that day. I truly believe that Hawk team was better than this years.

Until the Hawks picked up Clowney I heard lots of speculation about how bad the team looked overall, lack of confidence in the OL, etc. Then the Hawks get Clowney and all the sudden those same fans are talking dynasty again.

Never lack of confidence in the O line, had questions about the secondary, wanted to know if Martin and Green could step up, didn't know if Collier was going to be the fix and if Ziggy was going to be healthy. That was before Clowney.

After the draft most felt that we had the answers to most the secondary in place, that being Griffin and the safety spot,

So now that you know your place in the West again looking up as usual you can go back to Denial Zone and spread the word like melted butter, your not challenging this year.

I don't think Chris needs you to be his hero

Maulbert

Reaction score
Washington49er":1p7r4r60 said:
Maulbert":1p7r4r60 said:
Washington49er":1p7r4r60 said:
chris98251":1p7r4r60 said:

I'm not defending him, he responded to you before I did. I'm just calling a duck a duck.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Maulbert":2gf14rmo said:
Washington49er":2gf14rmo said:
Maulbert":2gf14rmo said:
Washington49er":2gf14rmo said:

I'm not defending him, he responded to you before I did. I'm just calling a duck a duck.

I see what you did there. Haha, as whole.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Washington49er":115dftmj said:
Maulbert":115dftmj said:
Washington49er":115dftmj said:
Maulbert":115dftmj said:

I masked nothing. There's a saying, " If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck." Don't go masking anymore insults in the main forum, or I'll report you.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":99i5ui6z said:
Sports Hernia":99i5ui6z said:
Washington49er":99i5ui6z said:
SE174":99i5ui6z said:
49er OL is weaker than Seattle's OL at this point.

That's your opinion. I disagree.
You may want to worry about your own O-line, especially with the NFL’s version of Mr. Glass as your QB.

OL is better than last year. Much better line than the one that beat the Hawks. And if "Mr. Glass" gets hurt again we still have the QB that beat the Hawks with a bunch of scrubs.

You posed a question, I answered, someone asked me why I thought what I thought. Again I answered. If you can't handle someone possibly having answer you can't handle don't ask the question.
You are entitled to your opinion and others have the right to respond and debate you on your opinion.

It’s called a forum for a reason.

If your skin is too thin to handle the response then maybe this place isn’t for you should go back to your “safe space”, the denial zone where the 0-1’ers hang out.

Hint: Your “1-2” line gave up your identity Livinginhawktown/Elquapo.
Your deception skills are poor.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":rxh408sm said:
Maulbert":rxh408sm said:
Washington49er":rxh408sm said:
chris98251":rxh408sm said:

Wow, you are snowflaking hard today.
Typical Niners trollish behavior.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Maulbert":2eii9yhb said:
Washington49er":2eii9yhb said:
Maulbert":2eii9yhb said:
Washington49er":2eii9yhb said:

I masked nothing. There's a saying, " If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck." Don't go masking anymore insults in the main forum, or I'll report you.

Oh please , I know the saying and you're insulting my intelligence if you think I'm going to believe you didn't have a double meaning to your statement.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":mapud3rs said:
Washington49er":mapud3rs said:
Sports Hernia":mapud3rs said:
Washington49er":mapud3rs said:
That's your opinion. I disagree.
You may want to worry about your own O-line, especially with the NFL’s version of Mr. Glass as your QB.

OL is better than last year. Much better line than the one that beat the Hawks. And if "Mr. Glass" gets hurt again we still have the QB that beat the Hawks with a bunch of scrubs.

You posed a question, I answered, someone asked me why I thought what I thought. Again I answered. If you can't handle someone possibly having answer you can't handle don't ask the question.
You are entitled to your opinion and others have the right to respond and debate you on your opinion.

If your skin is too thin to handle the response then maybe this place isn’t for you should go back to your “safe space”, the denial zone where the 0-1’ers hang out.

My skin is just fine, I think you should practice what you preach.

1-2, 2012s, all common nick names 49er fans have for you hawk fans, kinda like 40 whiners, etc. Not sure what the rest of your statement means and don't really care.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":16jbctyq said:
Sports Hernia":16jbctyq said:
Washington49er":16jbctyq said:
Sports Hernia":16jbctyq said:

1-2, 2012s, all common nick names 49er fans have for you hawk fans, kinda like 40 whiners, etc. Not sure what the rest of your statement means and don't really care.
So in other words you are who I claimed you are.

You’re an 0-1’er. Translation, in your 9’er fandom they are 0-1 in Super Bowls.

FWIW: I’m a bandwagon Hawks fan, going back to 1976, so your 1-2 statement shows your opinion is lazy and misinformed.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Remember all the 7-9 jokes after 2010 an 2011?

Strangely, I haven't heard one lately.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Washington49er":19pga4qb said:
Maulbert":19pga4qb said:
Washington49er":19pga4qb said:
Maulbert":19pga4qb said:

Oh please , I know the saying and you're insulting my intelligence if you think I'm going to believe you didn't have a double meaning to your statement.

I didn't mean anything by it. You're reading too much into it. If you're insulted, that's your problem. I don't deal in subtext here, it's hard enough to read tone on the internet. Now back off.

Edit - And if you're insulted by my duck comment, you really are a thin-skinned little snowflake.

thegameq

Reaction score
10-12.

A lot of questions on both sides of the ball.

Does the defense start to show the promise that Pete and the staff are seeing? Does Pete take the leash off of Russell, Schotty and the offense and not wait till the game is clearly in jeopardy to adjust? Does the big potential of an inexperienced WR group show up on game day or just practice?

If we start fast I could see a higher win total, but we all know Pete and his offensive philosophy will not change. Hawks start slow, finish strong--likely second in the division. We go on the road for a wild card game--we can beat any team with Russ and a proper game plan.

What if.........

We start fast, the defense starts to come into it's own and the offense is as good as everyone thinks it will be.....

13-11

We take the division back from the Rams--getting over the hump in another duo of hard fought close games. We are the two seed--no one wants to come to the Clink in the playoffs.

Championship game against the Saints or Rams.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Washington49er":1etkp7ky said:
johnnyfever":1etkp7ky said:
Washington49er":1etkp7ky said:
SoulfishHawk":1etkp7ky said:
It's just hilarious that you would predict something to happen that hasn't come CLOSE to happening since Russ got here. They have had 10 or more wins in EVERY SINGLE SEASON other than 1 that he has been here. Now they are going to magically win 6 games? But, I expect nothing less from the "faithful"
Fortunately, there are a lot of good Niner fans who post on here who bring a lot to the table, and actually understand football.

So you disagree, are all you Hawk fans so sensitive? The minute anyone says anything negative about your precious Hawks you all get your skirts raised.

And to think some of you have told 49er fans to "get a thicker skin", hilarious. Maybe you should practice what you preach.

Dude...have you been to the 9ers webzone? That place is a cesspool of ego and delusion. Hawks fans on this forum are exponentially more grounded than the fans on the 9ers forum. You are welcome to come here and spew insanity, as we have seen this happen for nearly a decade. Just dont get mad when we call the fact that your world will end up where it does every year since lil jebby got rid of harbaugh... in the trash.

The hawks are going to make you look like a fool yet again, and you will disappear until next year when your delusions get recharged in the offseason.

At least when the hawks sucked I was aware and admitted that fact. And yes, it was most of my life.

Just accept it man, you guys are bad, and the problem is at the top.

You guys at the webzone constantly try to say we weren't fans before 2012. You realize we sold out the kingdome right?

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Washington49er":21x0ldbw said:
chris98251":21x0ldbw said:
Washington49er":21x0ldbw said:
chris98251":21x0ldbw said:

Where were you and your 49ers at the end of last season, oh yes, watching. We were rebuilding and still made it into the dance, were doing the rest of our rebuilding now and have players in place to step up.

Next year we have what 11 picks before we even get there to add key pieces, we have our Vets signed, Seahawks are not going away.

Oh and I have been a member here for almost 20 years and actually was in the naming contest for the Seahawks and chose Seahawks way back in 1975.

Cool story Bro

How many superbowls have you had since salary cap was introduced? You realize hawks probably win 3 if their wasn't a.salary cap. Brady never gets lead as we would of had solid depth for injuries.

Washington49er

Reaction score
You do realize most of you bantering back and forth have proved my point.

You can't handle anyone saying anything negative. All I did was type two sets of number 6-8 and 7-9, and from there it took off like a rocket. So easy to get all of your panties in a bunch.

I could say something like Russell Wilson styles his hair funny and you'd all be like but, but because it's curly.

And you call me snowflake?

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":2a0208tt said:

You can't handle anyone saying anything negative. All I did was type two sets of number 6-8 and 7-9, and from there it took off like a rocket. So easy to get all of your panties in a bunch.

I could say something like Russell Wilson styles his hair funny and you'd all be like but, but because it's curly.

He nailed it.

You fit the description to a T, Living/Elguapo!

Washington49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":21q93c8n said:
Washington49er":21q93c8n said:

He nailed it.

You fit the description to a T, Living/Elguapo!

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm neither.

I do like seeing you get all futless trying to find something that isn't there.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":17loc1pm said:
Washington49er":17loc1pm said:
Sports Hernia":17loc1pm said:
Washington49er":17loc1pm said:

FWIW: I’m a bandwagon Hawks fan, going back to 1976, so your 1-2 statement shows your opinion is lazy and misinformed.

You really need to see someone about this. Wasn't it last year you tried to claim I was Living/elguapo/Seattle49 and now you're adding this guy wa49er to the list? Next you'll be saying Marv is in there too.

Man you got it bad. I really think the way you treat people is starting make you paranoid.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Biscanebay12":30epbmmk said:
Sports Hernia":30epbmmk said:
Washington49er":30epbmmk said:
Sports Hernia":30epbmmk said:

You really need to see someone about this. Wasn't it last year you tried to claim I was Living/elguapo/Seattle49 and now you're adding this guy wa49er to the list? Next you'll be saying Marv is in there too.

Man you got it bad. I really think the way you treat people is starting make you paranoid.

Calm down, Bisquick. Everyone here knows you have a hate-on for Hernia.

Latest posts