Heaps:Bench Chris Carson? Seahawks need him to make playoffs

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
DomeHawk":1822qdvc said:
Jake Heaps is a nobody, he's never accomplished anything yet tries to insert himself into the conversation as some sort of authority on any subject.

I get that he needs to earn a living but better to leave it to those more qualified.

It was years ago that he spurned your Huskies. Let it go man! It's unhealthy

D

DomeHawk

chris98251":2snl4bop said:
DomeHawk":2snl4bop said:
chris98251":2snl4bop said:
Yeah good thing they listened to him today I guess.

There was never any question of benching Carson in the first place.

I think you better re read last weeks cluster mess of posts, maybe you and me and some others but many wanted him benched and thrown in Da Cooler.

I get it, overreaction reigns here, but that doesn't change the fact that it was never going to happen.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
All the overreacting people who were so adamant in thinking Carson should be benched or even released should be eating their words. Carson wasn’t the 5th leading rusher in the league last year for nothing and almost every star RB has gone through a few fumbling issues in their career.

Carson clearly got back on the right track today, ran aggressively, was a threat in the passing game and trust should be placed back in him again—just as Pete, Schotty and Russ already have.

D

DomeHawk

OrangeGravy":1a3rmclz said:
DomeHawk":1a3rmclz said:
Jake Heaps is a nobody, he's never accomplished anything yet tries to insert himself into the conversation as some sort of authority on any subject.

I get that he needs to earn a living but better to leave it to those more qualified.

It was years ago that he spurned your Huskies. Let it go man! It's unhealthy

Never wanted him and neither did anyone else. Look at his career.

The point is that he is trying to sell himself as something he is not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Heaps

justafan

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":3dywnypo said:
All the overreacting people who were so adamant in thinking Carson should be benched or even released should be eating their words. Carson wasn’t the 5th leading rusher in the league last year for nothing and almost every star RB has gone through a few fumbling issues in their career.

Carson clearly got back on the right track today, ran aggressively, was a threat in the passing game and trust should be placed back in him again—just as Pete, Schotty and Russ already have.

I was looking at the list of most fumbles by Rbs. Its amazing the names that are on top of the list. Hall of famers.

I like Carson and he can be a beast but he still has plenty to prove.

Latest posts