Heath Evans/NFL Network: Seahawks 11-5 in 2016

Barthawk

Reaction score
kearly":2qanp6p6 said:
Hasselbeck":2qanp6p6 said:
Its not Fitzpatrick that concerns me.. its their defense and the cross-country early kick.

Fitzmagic looked good against Seattle in his last meeting, thankfully the Seahawks D made big plays and Wilson had a huge day or else the Bills with Fitzmagic were about to put a scare in us.

Matt Forte and Brandon Marshall have a history of success against Seattle too. And their OL is pretty solid.

I'm actually not all that worried about their D, unless Bevell really drops the ball. Outside of Revis their secondary isn't all that great, and Seattle has so many weapons that Wilson can easily throw all over that D even if Revis takes Baldwin out of the game. Contrary to what many believe, the Jets pass rush is actually a below average unit (going by Football Outsiders' numbers). Their run D is awesome, so I'm guessing Seattle will start slow and then open things up in the second half and pull away in the 4th.

They are a team worth being nervous about, but I think it's a game where Seattle SHOULD score 24+. It's really more up to our defense in that game to keep the Jets offense under that 24 number. I'm guessing Seattle opens up a double digit lead in the 4th and hangs on for a 27-23 win, something like that.

2013 Titans. 17-29 151 yds and 2 picks. Loss

2012 Bills. 21-38 217 yds 1td and 2 picks. Loss

Fitzmagic my ass.

I was at the 13 game in Seattle and much like the "if it weren't for a few bad plays" that game was a laugher. Haushka gets dinged and Ryan lines up for FG.. Maragos bobbles the snap and Titans return it for 7.

In Toronto in 12. They could not stop us all game. That was a total ass kicking to include the fake punt