Henry Melton to Visit Hawks this Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
vin.couve12":rt02qceu said:
CurryStopstheRuns":rt02qceu said:
vin.couve12":rt02qceu said:
Drunk? The reports were that Lynch had one drink and on the hour he left. When he got pulled over he blew right at the legal limit.

Drunk? Wow...

Lynch had a few drinks, not a drink. Study up on BAC.

Either way he blew a .08. I do remember it correctly that he was right at the legel limit. And that said, I'd like to hear the probable cause for pulling him over in the first place. A percentage of .08 is not intoxicated, thus the question.

A percentage of .08 is legally intoxicated.

And no I'm not going to study up or pretend that Lynch is some sort of menace to society.

I will not pretend like he is a menace either but you are blatantly misrepresenting information.

lukerguy

Reaction score
What page do you think this thread will get to by the time he signs somewhere?

vin.couve12

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":3sjownok said:
vin.couve12":3sjownok said:
CurryStopstheRuns":3sjownok said:
vin.couve12":3sjownok said:
Drunk? The reports were that Lynch had one drink and on the hour he left. When he got pulled over he blew right at the legal limit.

Drunk? Wow...

Either way he blew a .08. I do remember it correctly that he was right at the legel limit. And that said, I'd like to hear the probable cause for pulling him over in the first place. A percentage of .08 is not intoxicated, thus the question.

And no I'm not going to study up or pretend that Lynch is some sort of menace to society.

I will not pretend like he is a menace either but you are blatantly misrepresenting information.

Yeah, that tenth of a percent is a real killer.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":35pspqqu said:
Really Salish? You do understand how ridiculous your position is?
Remind me, next time you say Harbaugh's a douche (he is), or Michael Vick's a douche (he is) or the Saints are all douchebags for trying to harm Harvin (they were).

This guy's a douche. I don't want him on my team, we don't need him on our team, last time I checked we were Super Bowl Champions without this douche bag on our team.

ErikG803

Reaction score
I certainly wouldn't bet a single cent on the idea that not one guy on our roster last year has never done anything under the influence that would make you say "what the f___ is wrong with that guy". That's not to say what Melton did isn't awful, but I would never consider it a disqualifier from being part of this team in PC and JS think he's a good fit

HawkFan72

Reaction score
lukerguy":2vxs3b77 said:

Nowhere near the Peyton Manning free agent thread that went over 100.

Kamcussion

Reaction score
Paging Ruskell.. Someone else agrees with you on how to build a team.. Please pickup

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1f34a93e said:
lukerguy":1f34a93e said:

Nowhere near the Peyton Manning free agent thread that went over 100.
Good times

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
vin.couve12":1b1hbya3 said:
CurryStopstheRuns":1b1hbya3 said:
vin.couve12":1b1hbya3 said:
CurryStopstheRuns":1b1hbya3 said:

You are not very good at mathematics either.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
ErikG803":3ayobpvm said:
I certainly wouldn't bet a single cent on the idea that not one guy on our roster last year has never done anything under the influence that would make you say "what the f___ is wrong with that guy". That's not to say what Melton did isn't awful, but I would never consider it a disqualifier from being part of this team in PC and JS think he's a good fit
That especially applies to the holier than thou insanity of these people's posts in here.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
ErikG803":ctferj9u said:
I agree, lot's of our guys have probably done dumb things. But read how that guy treated those people causing them to kick him out and then read how he treated them when they tried to kick him out.

Nobody on our team has ever done that. He's a bully and a thug and a punk AND A FREAKING DOUCHE BAG.

Screw him. He crossed the line. QUIT TRYING TO DOWNPLAY IT. You're coming off as weak lame asses with no moral integrity. This isn't Ruskell-land thinking of only bringing in choir boys. This is just saying, hey, there's a line and this creep crosses it IMO.

I swear, if Richie Incognito were any good at all you all would be fawning over him and totally down with it. Have some class.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":16is3208 said:
ErikG803":16is3208 said:
I agree, lot's of our guys have probably done dumb things. But read how that guy treated those people causing them to kick him out and then read how he treated them when they tried to kick him out.

Nobody on our team has ever done that. He's a bully and a thug and a punk AND A FREAKING DOUCHE BAG.

Screw him. He crossed the line. QUIT TRYING TO DOWNPLAY IT. You're coming off as weak lame asses with no moral integrity. This isn't Ruskell-land thinking of only bringing in choir boys. This is just saying, hey, there's a line and this creep crosses it IMO.
That you know of...

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":vcpm1w58 said:
MizzouHawkGal":vcpm1w58 said:
Really Salish? You do understand how ridiculous your position is?
Remind me, next time you say Harbaugh's a douche (he is), or Michael Vick's a douche (he is) or the Saints are all douchebags for trying to harm Harvin (they were).

This guy's a douche. I don't want him on my team, we don't need him on our team, last time I checked we were Super Bowl Champions without this douche bag on our team.

A pillar of morality you are...

vin.couve12

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":3w316uh8 said:
vin.couve12":3w316uh8 said:
CurryStopstheRuns":3w316uh8 said:
vin.couve12":3w316uh8 said:

You are not very good at mathematics either.
Hundredth....you know what the hell I meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.