Here come the 'Aints

Seahawkx

Reaction score
Throwdown":18atlwsc said:
Plz send more all out blitzes.

Plz plz plz!!!! Wilson begs you to do it!

No thanks because then the gam plan will again be run, run, 40 yard pass, punt all game long. Just like we dared the Cardinals to.

Crizilla

Reaction score
NO just doesn't have the defense to win this game. Our offense would have to drop a serious egg to lose this one.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Seahawkx":3ltq1uji said:
Throwdown":3ltq1uji said:
Plz send more all out blitzes.

Plz plz plz!!!! Wilson begs you to do it!

No thanks because then the gam plan will again be run, run, 40 yard pass, punt all game long. Just like we dared the Cardinals to.

Huh??? You don't remember the bomb to Baldwin vs the Saints where the Saints sent everyone?

antebodi

Reaction score
As a Saints fan I feel like from here we are playing with house money. In the beginning of the year I had higher hopes, but I think I have come back to earth with my expectations. I don't expect us to win, but I am not waving the white flag just yet. Upsets can happen and if we don't win I will certainly be pulling for the Seahwaks to win it the rest of the way.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Jesus, if the saints lose Brees is going to have nightmares about the clink if he doesn't already.

He's had some bad days in that building.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Anything can happen, it is football. I see no value in expressing anything other than what your gut tells you. There are a lot of critics of Hawk confidence in this game, but many of those that are laughing at Hawks fans are on their own boards posting all the reasons the Saints are going to win.

So it is wrong for Hawks fans to feel good about a win over the Saints, but it is OK for the Saints fans to claim "we'll show them" "their tears will taste delicious after we get revenge" with absolutely no basis to argue it on. Typical and absolutely no different than the last game. The Saints fans were saying that same stuff because we didn't fear their awesomeness.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
antebodi":1kn42soi said:
As a Saints fan I feel like from here we are playing with house money. In the beginning of the year I had higher hopes, but I think I have come back to earth with my expectations. I don't expect us to win, but I am not waving the white flag just yet. Upsets can happen and if we don't win I will certainly be pulling for the Seahwaks to win it the rest of the way.

Really true. Most folks believe that the Saints lose this game. Those are the best kind to win. No one wants you to wave the white flag either. If the Saints win, they will have earned every bit of it and I will pull for them to go all the way too. Just like I did in 2009.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":yf7j06rd said:
Anything can happen, it is football. I see no value in expressing anything other than what your gut tells you. There are a lot of critics of Hawk confidence in this game, but many of those that are laughing at Hawks fans are on their own boards posting all the reasons the Saints are going to win.

So it is wrong for Hawks fans to feel good about a win over the Saints, but it is OK for the Saints fans to claim "we'll show them" "their tears will taste delicious after we get revenge" with absolutely no basis to argue it on. Typical and absolutely no different than the last game. The Saints fans were saying that same stuff because we didn't fear their awesomeness.
Not a clue what your point is.....but.... Go Hawks.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":2noaqhi9 said:
Jesus, if the saints lose Brees is going to have nightmares about the clink if he doesn't already.

He's had some bad days in that building.

Eh, I don't think he really has. Yeah, he can't like the record he has there, but his only bad game was this last one.

With that said, I fully expect his record in Seattle to go to 1-3. The Saints will have had the opportunity to make changes, but so have the Seahawks. And when you talk about styles and matchups, the Saints are a much better matchup for us than SF or Carolina. Assuming both teams are motivated and healthy and that no major injuries occur during the game, this feels like a 10-point win or so just from the personnel matchups and home field advantage.

2_0_6

Reaction score
My gut tells me this game will be close at halftime, but the Hawks grind it out and pull away in the second half.

lengai

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":17lmk0pv said:
antebodi":17lmk0pv said:

Really true. Most folks believe that the Saints lose this game. Those are the best kind to win. No one wants you to wave the white flag either. If the Saints win, they will have earned every bit of it and I will pull for them to go all the way too. Just like I did in 2009.

The team that wins this game is going to the Superbowl. Obvious advantage for the Hawks, but everyone saw the Cahrgers game so who knows? Last meeting, the Saints D did put a big lick on Lynch in the red zone and he coughed it up as well as Corey White catching an INT and then inexplicably dropping it when he landed on his back. Both of those turnovers would have changed the outlook of the game.

JonRud

Reaction score
The Seahawks are a better team than the Saints. They proved that all year and again on Dec. 2nd.

If the Hawks lose this week there will be nobody to blame, it will be all on them. Playing this game in Seattle it should not come down to a bad call, one turnover or something like that.

The Saints will have to really outplay the Hawks to win this game - and if they do it will be crushing but you have to tip your cap. There is no excuse for the Hawks to lose this game.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
BlueThunder":ycmu9tek said:
AsylumGuido":ycmu9tek said:
Be afraid.

I'm really trying hard to work up a good fright, but I'm not having any luck Guido... BTW, Welcome back buddy! :)

Here's to that fear creeping up on you as the game progresses and the outcome appears far less definitive than you had originally envisioned.

;)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":1lfuc13a said:
Crizilla":1lfuc13a said:
NO just doesn't have the defense to win this game. Our offense would have to drop a serious egg to lose this one.

Eggs have been dropped before.

You are yolking....right??? :p
:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

terrytogo

Reaction score
News flash, the 'aints died after we pick sixed Peyton in SB 44; we have a very experienced coaching staff who I am very confident will have us gnawing at the bit Saturday afternoon. We've been wanting a rematch and now we've got it.

Would I bet money that we win? No.

Would I bet we lose? H*** no!

I'm looking forward to a great game in a hostile environment for a chance to go to the NFC championship.

If some if u guys are so confident, why don't you bet your house on it then? Thought not.

The bottom line is we are fortunate as fans to be blessed with two great football teams who should be in the upper echelon of the NFL for years to come.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
terrytogo":ttpsf0zf said:
News flash, the 'aints died after we pick sixed Peyton in SB 44; we have a very experienced coaching staff who I am very confident will have us gnawing at the bit Saturday afternoon. We've been wanting a rematch and now we've got it.

Would I bet money that we win? No.

Would I bet we lose? H*** no!

I'm looking forward to a great game in a hostile environment for a chance to go to the NFC championship.

If some if u guys are so confident, why don't you bet your house on it then? Thought not.

The bottom line is we are fortunate as fans to be blessed with two great football teams who should be in the upper echelon of the NFL for years to come.

Nice post, and welcome to the .NET. Really good people here. And you are absolutely right. The 'aints died and were buried on February 7, 2010. May they rest in peace.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1upifdlr said:
AsylumGuido":1upifdlr said:
Crizilla":1upifdlr said:

Eggs have been dropped before.

You are yolking....right??? :p
:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

Be careful, or the yoke will be on you.

:0190l:

Latest posts