Highlights of BJ Daniels

pehawk

Reaction score
This is actually being discussed in the Clinton McDonald thread, posted 40 minutes ago.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Someone posted that signing of Daniels may be to get an inside into 49ers. I disagree with that premise. 1) The Seahawks don't have to worry about the 49ers until Dec (which is 2 months away), 2) Seahawks play the 49ers enough times that each has a good understanding of what the other can do, 3) Daniels hasn't been with 49ers very long. Interesting they feel the need to add another QB. I hope it's not because of something going on with Wilson. He has taken a lot of hits the first four games. Maybe nagging injuries may come into play. I hope not.

pehawk

Reaction score
I'm getting a jersey with BJ in quotes. When he leaves I'll retire it next to my old "Fister" Mariners jersey.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1glj3sey said:
Someone posted that signing of Daniels may be to get an inside into 49ers. I disagree with that premise. 1) The Seahawks don't have to worry about the 49ers until Dec (which is 2 months away), 2) Seahawks play the 49ers enough times that each has a good understanding of what the other can do, 3) Daniels hasn't been with 49ers very long. Interesting they feel the need to add another QB. I hope it's not because of something going on with Wilson. He has taken a lot of hits the first four games. Maybe nagging injuries may come into play. I hope not.

I think it is in part to rob the 49ers of a future draft pick that they would have gotten by trading him next year. That's right, I do think that NFL personnel people would go that far to disadvantage the opposition, particularly these particular GMs. These guys are often fans of Sun Tzu.

pehawk

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":y6eyax2t said:
hawkfan68":y6eyax2t said:

I think it is in part to rob the 49ers of a future draft pick that they would have gotten by trading him next year. That's right, I do think that NFL personnel people would go that far to disadvantage the opposition, particularly these particular GMs. These guys are often fans of Sun Tzu.

Word. Especially within the cold war that is Hawks v Niners.

Throwdown

Reaction score
We've royally beaten their asses the last 2 times and they barely survived the Thursday nighter last season. We don't need inside info on them.

OLYhawks

Reaction score
Kid looks like PC/JS type of qb. Mobile, and can throw the deep ball. His open field running is phenomenal.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":1l6fq3po said:
hawkfan68":1l6fq3po said:

Zzzzzz....

You just effectively traded this guy for Skelton and this is all you have to offer up?

tooshort

Reaction score
I've been re-overdoing*** this one..
[youtube]HL0soMrNlus[/youtube]

Unlike RW who was all over my couch radar as I recovered from a devastating ankle displacement/mass ligament tear. The only reason I was even cognisant of BJ Daniels was Kearly's commentary on the next "overly athletic" but "too short" QB to come out in the draft. What I watched***(especially the above video) and read got me stoked for our FO to pull the trigger on this dude.

If he'll give up his frontman (QB) status/mindset and become the multi purpose weapon that PC/JS crave, this could be a huge asset down the road.

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
I'd hope they could keep T-jack he's a perfect backup QB for us but maybe Daniel pick up was for spite or insurance its kinda weird to me.