Hip Surgery for Bruce Irvin today

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Not going to worry if Bruce isn't he knows how much the deck and doubters are against or stacked against him without me adding my worries. He'll be fine guys.

Smellyman

Reaction score
yeah, stupid doctors and players. Listen to the people on forums and do it earlier from now on!

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Odds are stacked against him this year but I bet Bruce will be back early in the season...
Even if he has to chase down opposing quarterbacks using a walker.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Largent80":3hqj6fvv said:
I always wonder about time tables with surgeries. Seems like he could have had this done a couple months ago?

Like others have said, he may have wanted to see how the hip responded during the first OTA last week before deciding.

This is a big year for Bruce contract wise, so like Kam did last year putting the surgery off, Bruce decided he couldn't wait.

General Manager

Reaction score
He had hip surgery today and he will be back for training camp ok but will he be able to play when training camp starts. That's a very quick recovery and rehab it seems to me but hopefully he can pull it off.

Giedi

Reaction score
General Manager":2760a6u6 said:
He had hip surgery today and he will be back for training camp ok but will he be able to play when training camp starts. That's a very quick recovery and rehab it seems to me but hopefully he can pull it off.
Is it minor or major? I mean what do they have to cut through (which has to heal) to get to the injury and fix it? Tough for a good player like Irvin who needs those hips to turn the corner in those kinds of pass rush moves.

G-Money

Reaction score
Coach Pete Carroll hinted SLB Bruce Irvin (hip) may not be ready for the start of the season.

"He’s dealt with it for a long time and it just got to a point where we thought it was better to have a chance to have him back for the start of the season, which is a possibility, so we’ll see what happens," Carroll said. Irvin underwent hip surgery earlier this month and seems to have already been ruled out for camp. K.J. Wright, Malcolm Smith, and O'Brien Schofield will get the summer reps.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Retweeted by Danny Kelly
Liz Mathews 710 ESPN ‏@Liz_Mathews 2h
Carroll said #Seahawks Bruce Irvin's surgery went well. Expected back by start of season.

:hmmmm: :Dunno:

Latest posts