Honestly how does KNJ still have a job?

Fade

Reaction score
cymatica":16o59cty said:
How about when asked why Neal didn't play(he had 6 snaps I think), Pete said "it wasn't in the game plan. Wha??? They seemed perfectly content playing base and having the Rams receivers run by their linebackers all freaking game long like they do every time they play them.

Seriously, how stupid and out of touch with reality are the coaches? Purposefully not playing Neal is the dumbest crap I've seen, even dumber than starting Flowers. If I were Neal, I would be asking to be traded or released. Guarantee he would be starting on most teams

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MikeDugar/status/1445531094917398535[/tweet]

Surely it was more optimal to leave Jordyn Brooks out there over Neal, surely.

rsRyno

Reaction score
cymatica":3fsiq07d said:
How about when asked why Neal didn't play(he had 6 snaps I think), Pete said "it wasn't in the game plan. Wha??? They seemed perfectly content playing base and having the Rams receivers run by their linebackers all freaking game long like they do every time they play them.

Seriously, how stupid and out of touch with reality are the coaches? Purposefully not playing Neal is the dumbest crap I've seen, even dumber than starting Flowers. If I were Neal, I would be asking to be traded or released. Guarantee he would be starting on most teams
Pete’s answer there should’ve solidified in everyone’s eyes that both Norton and Pete need to go. He’s delusional.

flv

Reaction score
1900 yards over the last 4 games.