hopefully lesson learned.

Starrman44

Reaction score
If we get down I avoid the board because the negativity gets me mad. Sometimes I'll stick for awhile, but when folks are calling out players (somebody called Red out and they were running away from him early), it irritates me.

That being said, I was incensed in the first quarter today. The biggest reason was from what i could see on the broadcast, it looked like the field was flat out causing problems for our guys. They would plant and slip, etc.

I never hope for players to suffer injuries, but I told my wife if it takes RGIII getting hurt for those guys to fix that field than so be it.

It makes me angry when I see our guys in danger of suffering injury out there.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Starrman44":2uf5hutj said:
If we get down I avoid the board because the negativity gets me mad. Sometimes I'll stick for awhile, but when folks are calling out players (somebody called Red out and they were running away from him early), it irritates me.

That being said, I was incensed in the first quarter today. The biggest reason was from what i could see on the broadcast, it looked like the field was flat out causing problems for our guys. They would plant and slip, etc.

I never hope for players to suffer injuries, but I told my wife if it takes RGIII getting hurt for those guys to fix that field than so be it.

It makes me angry when I see our guys in danger of suffering injury out there.
I come on the board because it kind of sobers me up. I see all these reactionary, idiotic posts and I feel better about myself.

lukerguy

Reaction score
I wasn't on the chat, but some people I was watching the game with were worried (and rightfully so). Anytime you are in a two possession game early, there's lots of football to be played. If you've got a guy like #3, you've always got a shot.