Hopefully our Guinness record doesn't fall Monday

C-HAWK84

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1nqr5ram said:
C-HAWK84":1nqr5ram said:
So I'm a little confused.... Most replies are saying ehh I'm over fighting for the record. Should the players say ehh I've got a ring I'm over fighting for it? Players continue to fight, fans continue to cheer. Thinking we should give up because they have 10k more fans, is a crap way to give up. Take pride in the team show the team that they have the best fan base that will fight to prove it! They have 10k more, we can encourage those that can't get in the game to cheer on the out side. Of course this all depends on if kc can break the record or not. Mainly just trying to say that the hawks are still trying to be the best, I think we fans should be as well!

Comparing cheering for a meaningless record to winning Lombardi trophies, that's cute!

We cheer because we're passionate insane fans that love helping give our beloved team the best home field advantage in all of professional sports...........not for a book that hasn't been relevant in 40 years.
Who compared? I just said my way of winning with the team is proving we're the loudest most disrupting fan base. I can't win a Lombardy, I can however, feel I made an impact on them winning it. Why not go for the record?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hey Chiefs fans, even if you do get the record, you should have smoked us in the first place with more than 10% more people in the stands. Average attendance for a Chiefs game in 2013: 75,359. (98.2% capacity) Average attendance for a Seahawks game in 2013: 68,197. (101.8% capacity)

...That is, if you were worthy to compare yourselves to us in the first place, which you're obviously not.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
C-HAWK84":8vngvem2 said:
Sgt. Largent":8vngvem2 said:
C-HAWK84":8vngvem2 said:
So I'm a little confused.... Most replies are saying ehh I'm over fighting for the record. Should the players say ehh I've got a ring I'm over fighting for it? Players continue to fight, fans continue to cheer. Thinking we should give up because they have 10k more fans, is a crap way to give up. Take pride in the team show the team that they have the best fan base that will fight to prove it! They have 10k more, we can encourage those that can't get in the game to cheer on the out side. Of course this all depends on if kc can break the record or not. Mainly just trying to say that the hawks are still trying to be the best, I think we fans should be as well!

Comparing cheering for a meaningless record to winning Lombardi trophies, that's cute!

We cheer because we're passionate insane fans that love helping give our beloved team the best home field advantage in all of professional sports...........not for a book that hasn't been relevant in 40 years.
Who compared? I just said my way of winning with the team is proving we're the loudest most disrupting fan base. I can't win a Lombardy, I can however, feel I made an impact on them winning it. Why not go for the record?
By all means yell your lungs out given it's all we fans can do that tangibly affects a play just understand Kansas City does have a marked advantage in this and that Lombardi's are so much sweeter.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The whole thing has gotten just silly. Back, forth, back forth...Great pub for Guinness but outside of that it's just not doing much for me. We all know how freakin' loud we are and how loud it is in Century Link. We don't need some random outside group to legitimize it for us.

The Chiefs fans are also very loud at Arrowhead. It's just a silly pissing contest that I could care less about at this stage.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I DON'T CARE. The 12's are the best and we know it.

Largent80

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":21i6t81u said:
I DON'T CARE. The 12's are the best and we know it.

The thing is Andrea, so do THEY, but they somehow feel a need to be on tv or whatever it is that goes with it.

It now just seems stupid and pointless.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
The Chefs can have the record of they want it so badly. We did it first and we have more important things to worry about.

seahwkfvr

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":36c0a5vn said:
Meh, who cares. They have almost 10,000 more seats than the Clink, I hope they would be able to make more noise. They can have the certificate, Ill take the Lombardi.
This. We own the only records that matter.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Now they are saying over 144. Given that decibel level increase works, I'm not buyin it. Not that it matters. I hope we just leave it alone.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Just happened. 142db... I don't have dvr to rewind for the exact record, but I saw a girl holding a sign saying "Seattle who?" Umm just the champs, no big deal....

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Every single time a team has tried for this, it's been broken. It's nonsense. Even when they did it here. If you get the guy to fly out, they make sure it gets broken. It's silly.

I hope we don't bother with it again. Let the Chefs fans have it. They need something to hang their hats on.

OP
OP
M

Microfiber

Reaction score
Yeah... I have a friend who lives out there sent me a picture showing 144.5.... i hope we don't try now we can't touch that.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":hglflbrl said:
Just happened. 142db... I don't have dvr to rewind for the exact record, but I saw a girl holding a sign saying "Seattle who?" Umm just the champs, no big deal....

9Gp96tn

Hawknballs

Reaction score
They'd have to be like cumulatively 10-15% louder than they were thier last attempt to get that high. Seems like that would be hard to do if they were trying at all before.