Hoping for the best

Hawknight

Reaction score
Hoping for the best for our Seahawks team even when the odds may be stacked against us. It's the Seahawks fan way..the only way. Also, may this be a truly Ref neutral game and unbiased in their game play penalty calls. May the injuries to either team be far and few. Let's Go Hawks!!!!

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I almost always have optimism on gameday for the Hawks, but today I'm not really feeling that optimistic...I hope to see them do well today.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I used to get myself pumped up for every game just knowing we could pull out a W no matter the odds. Last year I went in without those expectations and found the wins were still exciting but the losses didn’t sting so bad. That is again where I find myself today

OP
OP
Hawknight

Hawknight

Reaction score
I used to get myself pumped up for every game just knowing we could pull out a W no matter the odds. Last year I went in without those expectations and found the wins were still exciting but the losses didn’t sting so bad. That is again where I find
Yea I decided not to give myself that coronary today..good thing and look a win..football God's smiled upon us today!!
I used to get myself pumped up for every game just knowing we could pull out a W no matter the odds. Last year I went in without those expectations and found the wins were still exciting but the losses didn’t sting so bad. That is again where I find myself today