Horrible play call with the game on the line.

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
Don't understand with the game on the line, why we did not go with max protection. Everyone knew they were blitzing.🤦🏻‍♂️

mistaowen

Reaction score
I just don’t understand how on the biggest play of the game, you don’t get protection set against one of the best rushers in the NFL. How does that even happen? The RB had to go across the field as the only blocker?

Certainly could be miscommunication but that looked like Dan Quinn got Waldron.

Rat

Reaction score
Speaking of play calls, why wasn't DK targeted on the last like three drives? Don't try telling me he was covered, because that implies Geno is capable of progressing past his first read. DK had been playing decently well.

OP
OP
Fresno Hawk

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
And can we get rid of the delayed run play from shot gun already. It dosent work.

andyh64000

Reaction score
The horrible play call was the 4th and 4 on the previous drive. You need 4 yards, why are you running 15 yard route trees?

NoGain

Reaction score
Micah Parsons untouched on his way to Geno. How could that possibly happen? The number one guy in the game and in the whole effing league that you have to concentrate on and it's like he was a ghost to them.

Unbelievable.

warden

Reaction score
I am still wondering why we went for it on fourth down at mid field when we were up 35 to 30. I thought we should have punted it and try to pin them deep.

hoxrox

Reaction score
I am still wondering why we went for it on fourth down at mid field when we were up 35 to 30. I thought we should have punted it and try to pin them deep.
They wanted to put the game away, but the play calling and execution was not good there.

renofox

Reaction score
I just don’t understand how on the biggest play of the game, you don’t get protection set against one of the best rushers in the NFL. How does that even happen? The RB had to go across the field as the only blocker?

Certainly could be miscommunication but that looked like Dan Quinn got Waldron.
That was on a combination of Brown and Geno - the two responsible for adjusting protection with line calls.

They didn't get it done.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
It was a total shit show on offense at the end. Shouldn't have come down to that.. 35 pts should get it done everytime.