How about King?

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":38uk63ur said:
falcongoggles":38uk63ur said:
I'll be honest, I'd never even heard of him before this game. To see him come in and hold one of the best TEs to a non-factor was amazing.

HE started the Bears game for us on MNF back in September.

King is 6'3" 212 -- kind of a nice sized guy to matchup with a tight end

He is 6’1 215..... I know one site says 6’3” but it’s incorrect.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":90vpmbk0 said:
Crown him!!

See what I did there?!!!

No. What?

Oh wait, I get it. His first name is Akeem and Akeem Olajuwon was the king of the NBA for a couple of years there when Jordan retired. And a king wears a crown...nice.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Just another example of Pete and John's ability to draft well in rounds 2-7. Particularly on defense though the Carson pick was the absolute steal of that draft . First round has not been great but they go along ways to making up for that in the later rounds , pulling first round talent out of them fairly consistently.

TreeRon

Reaction score
Heck of a job coaching him up. In pre-season I though he was terrible so to play this well now, is kudos to the coaches and to him for coaching him up.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I'd like to see King given the opportunity at FS. He's better than Tedric Thompson or Delano Hill.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Anyone know his 40? He seemed fairly quick out there but maybe because he was guarding a tight end.

D

DomeHawk

Being at the game you could see the routes so much better than on TV. King deserves a game ball for that performance!