How could any of you have doubted a Seahawks comeback?!?!

Ozzy

Reaction score
Sarcasm is lost on some people apparently. I get the OP's original point. Prisco is absolutely terrible on all levels too.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
gulliver":2usrdz05 said:
Not sure if serious.

But anybody who says they had "no doubt" we would win after Russ was picked off for a 4th time, down 12 and driving in the 4th quarter with just 4 minutes and some change left--that person is a full-on liar.
Not saying I had "no doubt" but when I saw that McCarthy was playing conservative following the pick, I proclaimed to everyone around me "We have them right where we want them!" (and I was being half serious.) I got a dirty look from my wife. I had seen this scene play out before with Holmgren.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
austinslater25":b62n8ipv said:
Sarcasm is lost on some people apparently. I get the OP's original point. Prisco is absolutely terrible on all levels too.

The OPs original post I had no issue with. It was when he defended his first post with the comment
What is there to explain? Prisco hates the Seahawks and always picks against them...and he's never right. Him picking against the Hawks is a virtual guarantee win for us!!
is when I decided to say something. Many of us here know Prisco is not a Hawk fan but to claim he always picks against us and is never right isn't really a true statement.

Pardon me for trying to correct something to perhaps prevent someone else from believing in others misinformation. I will leave it at that. Go Hawks!!!

A

Anonymous

Hey folks, let's take this discussion down a notch or so.

Thanks very much.

HH

:thcoffee:

kjreid

Reaction score
I for one blurted out after the Burnett INT..."That's it, it will be nearly impossible to win".

my Daughter who is 8 told me "Dad, I can't believe you think the Seahawks are going to lose, you know they won the super bowl and this ain't the super bowl". After the game, she came up and told me "I guess I am the only TRUE fan in the house because I knew they would win".

Yep, schooled by an 8 year old!!

canfan

Reaction score
If you had no doubts, you obviously didn't understand the situation! :D

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
kjreid":wp07sbf2 said:
I for one blurted out after the Burnett INT..."That's it, it will be nearly impossible to win".

my Daughter who is 8 told me "Dad, I can't believe you think the Seahawks are going to lose, you know they won the super bowl and this ain't the super bowl". After the game, she came up and told me "I guess I am the only TRUE fan in the house because I knew they would win".

Yep, schooled by an 8 year old!!

You have taught your padawan well, young jedi. :thirishdrinkers:

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I doubted at the 5 min. I remained HOPEFULLY, I knew WE COULD DO IT, and I was not affected by the first 55 minutes, because I've seen us pulled the ol' "Phoenix riser" before (ha-ha.. to get to go to Phoenix).

Human emotion. It's funny thing.

StoneCold

Reaction score
The thread is not about actually having no doubts. It's just enjoying the win and poking fun at Prisco.

Lighten up.

As for the doubt thing? Man after the 4th int I was making my peace with a loss. I have a good job, a nice home and I love my wife. Spring is coming and there will still be things to look forward to...right? And then Oooh that was a nice catch by Lockette...CMON BABY!

What a sweet, sweet victory.

SC

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I've never felt that way before (that I can recall)
The swing of emotions...from dispair (this can't really be happening, sick feeling in my gut)
to
WHOA, YIPEEEE KIII YAAAAHHHH!!

OP
OP
V

Vancanhawksfan

Reaction score
BOOOOOMMMM!!!!! Guaranteed Super Bowl win baby!!!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/w ... isco/picks

"Well, at some point you know what the horseshoes are going to come out of their collective behinds in Seattle..."

The butthurt is palpable in this chump's voice!!! hahaha!!

(oooppss...based on some of the comments above I posted this in a no fun zone. Let the hate rain down!!!)

A

Anonymous

hawksfansinceday1":3e2rkz5m said:
"Gimmicked up offense"...........good Lord, the hate just oozes from this guy.

Embrace the hate Hawks' fans.

Having been given a few more days of life since the game, I've been blessed with the thought that out of all the games in Seahawks history that did NOT result in our getting the on-side kick, I'd say it was about damned time we had a series of desperation attempts that all went down without a hitch.

I mean, it has been desperate before, many times, and things seemed to always end badly. This time, everything worked. Everything.

How cool is that?

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I definitely love the thought of the misery our result inflicted on those who hate us. When we pulled ahead late in regulation, I turned to my friend and said "Can you imagine how furious the people who hate us must be right now?"

A

Anonymous

MidwestHawker":3mlhbk25 said:
I definitely love the thought of the misery our result inflicted on those who hate us. When we pulled ahead late in regulation, I turned to my friend and said "Can you imagine how furious the people who hate us must be right now?"

Exactly.

Latest posts