How many of you listen to local radio audio during game?

Do you listen to local radio audio during games?

• Yes

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I used to listed to local radio while watching games many years ago because the NBC commentators back then were so, so very bad. Now after listening to Raible / Moon highlights of the last game, oh MAN, what a HUGE difference!!

keatonisballin

Reaction score
I would if I could find a way to delay the radio to sync up with the TV. I had tried to use an app called Radio Delayer but it won't work anymore during the games.

ygb

Reaction score
I think KIRO 97.3 FM is a little more delayed than 710. Plus its in Stereo. Not sure if that really helps for this.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Personally, I enjoy the fact that the radio is ahead of the TV signal as it gives me a "head start" on who to watch.

minormillikin

Reaction score
You know... If KIRO radio could put the broadcast on slow enough delay that more fans would listen while watching watch (in sync), it would be to their ratings' benefit. I might chat with someone about that, because I don't like hearing what happens then seeing it 15 seconds later.

And, if you prefer it the way it is you could still pause the TV and de-sync it however you like.

djb28

Reaction score
I cant find a feed to listen to in Buffalo.

Chawks1

Reaction score
I would love to listen to Raible call the game over Buck/Aikman. I'm gonna try it this weekend. I have a local radio station feed with Moon and Raible. But I have Directv. Does anyone know if the radio broadcast is ahead of the TV? If not I can sync the DVR to it but hearing the play before it happens might muck things up.

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I'm just tired of how the TV commentators try to PLEASE ALL FANS. I understand WHY they HAVE to do that, but I prefer our own guys (especially Raible, he rocks), their about "US"!

rideaducati

Reaction score
keatonisballin":3un2wbm0 said:
I would if I could find a way to delay the radio to sync up with the TV. I had tried to use an app called Radio Delayer but it won't work anymore during the games.

Living in southern California, I had to get Siriusxm to listen to Raible and Moon. Pair that with directv and I can sync them up perfectly because I can pause one or both as needed. Well worth the money.

Latest posts