How old is everyone on here?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
42. Been a fan since 1984. I was a Dolphins fan, but I got pissed when they lost that Super Bowl so I jumped ship to the Hawks because I liked their helmets. The Dolphins beat the Hawks that year in the playoffs, so you could say I'm a reverse bandwagoner.

springscohawk

Reaction score
Am 50 years old. Dad got season tickets for Seahawks in 1976 and went to all home games in Kingdome up thru Highschool graduation. Great memories watching Zorn, Largent, Jacob Green, Kenny Easily, Kreig and others. Loved it whenever Hawks beat Stabler, Fouts, or Elway.

jeremiah

Reaction score
66 Years old, was a diehard Rams fan until I found the AFL. That is the American Football League for you whippersnappers. My first experience with NFL in person was when the Jets played the Steelers at Husky Stadium in the early 70's. I saw Namath, Bradshaw and Mean Joe Green live on the same day. I haven't missed a Hawk game in my life, and if I missed a single play, I don't remember it....lol

I hope they have a season this year. If they don't, it will be the end of the NFL as we know it. That may be good or bad, but it is not going to be the same game, or pricing structure. Without fans in the stands, the game will not be the same. I can't imagine a broadcast with the only noise being the blowhard announcers and QB's barking signals.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Born in 1977 and graduated in 96 from Richland High school, home of the bombers. One of the few from the east side of the sate on here apparently. 42 years old.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
austinslater25":2x7dhkwl said:
Born in 1977 and graduated in 96 from Richland High school, home of the bombers. One of the few from the east side of the sate on here apparently. 42 years old.

Eastern WA for the win, mate! Here, too.

Northhawk

Reaction score
55. Been on here when it was the old board. I used to post more under my old handle 49thhawk. Just a lurker now.

Followed the team from day one but attended my first Hawks game in 1979. I hated the hiring of Pete but he quickly won me over. Best coach we've ever had. He's no God and has definitely made mistakes but I will always appreciate him and the teams he's assembled.

MexHawk

Reaction score
I was born the year Paranoid and Cosmo’s Factory came out. I don’t like my age, because I hate the number. I decided to have 48 for two years until I get to 50. And just don’t know why I fell in love with this team in the early 80’s, but here I am. Almost never post anything, but I like this threads.

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
Born the day the Hawks became a franchise. Watched them with my Dad since I was old enough to remember

xray

Reaction score
dbmack":f26c3s67 said:
67 year old female. I've been a Seahawks fan since day one.
If my wife dies ya wanna hook up ? :D

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
Born the day after Elvis died.
Been a Hawks fan since first grade flag football. Coach asked us each what position we wanted to play. I said receiver. Some kid shouted that I was too slow to be a receiver. The coach called me Largent for the rest of the season. I've been a Largent and Hawk fan since then.

cjamesg

Reaction score
I was born the year after the Seahawks came to town. I became a fan shortly after moving to Washington in the 90's and have been a quiet fan of this site long before I signed up for an account.

HUGE Seahawks, Mariners and UW fan.

dbmack

Reaction score
xray":1fl1x6ao said:
dbmack":1fl1x6ao said:
67 year old female. I've been a Seahawks fan since day one.
If my wife dies ya wanna hook up ? :D
Mr dbmack would have something to say about that :D

Trivia: for those who were around to remember Mr dbmack is the one who started the Papaki thing

blkhwk

Reaction score
Been a fan since day 1. Used to bum rides to Cheney WA to watch training camp in the 80's. Got Edwin Bailey's cleats and some wrist bands from Daryl Turner and literally 100's of autographs..... great memories!

Latest posts