How To Salvage The Season

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
hawksincebirth":1q6gj3cr said:
Sox-n-Hawks":1q6gj3cr said:
Hawker8989":1q6gj3cr said:
Nothing we can do. Best case scenario is making it as a WC. But the fact remains we aren't close to a SB contender. We barely beat an 0-16 candidate today.

Do you remember 2014? Or 2005? Let me refresh your memory

2005- 2-2 through week four
2014- 3-3 through week seven

Hating on your team after 4 games? Keep it classy.

:2thumbs:
Why do you always comment on how other people fan. Geez you add nothing to these posts but negativity and insults. How about come up with a rebuttal to posters :pukeface:

Pot meet Kettle. FYI. Pointing out that this team has the same .500 record as they did when they went to the Super Bowl is a rebuttal. Or I could point out that they won a game using their 3rd down running back as the starter, and lost the Best tight end on the team in the first quarter which led to modifying the game plan while losing an All Pro safety and shifting a 2nd year player into the position? Adapt improvise and overcome.... that's what winning teams do.

Then again, people don’t want to talk actual football. They would rather whine about winning a game.

Yeah, I'll point out when someone is being a douche.

Here's a form for you to fill out and send to the nearest Moderator.

Lombardy Elementary Hurt Feelings Report

xray

Reaction score
Salvage the season...less offensive play calls from Carroll.....get some stick-em for Marshalls hands or bench him and give Moore and Brown more chances. RB rotation featuring Carson & Davis and let Penny in on 3rd and long pass plays....dump Prosise now....more screen plays and NO more 3rd & 1 pass plays..PLEASE ! :irishdrinkers:

Mad Dog

Reaction score
We salvage the season the same way we always seem to. Play good defense and figure out the offensive identity after game 6. Seems every playoff season kind of went that way.

So far we are playing good defense. We seem to be identifying a few strengths on offense. Need better 3rd down performances and more imaginative passing game. But nothing really has suggested to me we are about to drop 12 games in a row and get a top 5 pick. You may not know the names but we could be looking at LOB 2.0 for all we know. Nobody thought Chancellor, Browner and Sherman would be any good at the beginning either.